• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Told I'll be cuffed

Fallschirjmäger

Down Texas way there's a saying about "All hat, no cattle", I guess we can now add another blowhard officer to that list.
all-hat-no-cattle-ringer-tee_design.png

Last edited:

jag06

That's great news to hear! Some people like to use their status to push others around. Glad this guy was all bark and no bite, or is it all bark behind your back? Carry on!

Virginian683

Why do We The People constantly having to print out and carry laws to show to LAW enforcement officers. Shouldn't they know this crap? Preaching to the choir...I know...

Here is the essential problem. You need a minimum of 7 years of university education to argue the law in a courtroom, but you only need a high school diploma to enforce the law at gunpoint.

There are thousands of unemployed lawyers in this country. Maybe we need to jack up cops' salaries a bit and start hiring lawyers as cops?

CDT COX

New Update:

I just got back from 14 weeks of Infantry OSUT. My brother told me that since I've been gone, a 'gun buster' sign has been posted at this store. Not sure what I missed while I was gone but I'm going to check it out in the morning.

11B2O

Congratulations CDT. Hopefully it wasnt as easy as ive been hearing. "so no **** there i was, knee deep in grenade pins and tracers so thick you could walk on them"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Airframer

since I've been gone, a 'gun buster' sign has been posted at this store.

I'd walk in there (unarmed of course) and let ole' Mike know that that sticker is keeping my business and my family's business away and we will proudly buy our junk food and gas at any one of his competitors that doesn't have the gun-buster sticker posted and restricting our freedom.