• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Encounters first month OCing

Phxbluesman

That's not a kniofe..now THAT'S a kniofe!!

I must not be reading that correctly, because to me it almost looks like you're saying that you don't keep a knife handy on your person as a matter of course. Obviously that can't be right.

Well, just the 2 blades on my Leatherman.
kb-17851-b.jpg

*1911_man*

In regards to the knife and baton comments, in my opinion you should carry as many options as possible. You never know what situation you will find yourself in, however, i also believe you should NOT carry anything you dont know how to use properly in a defensive situation. Any weapon, lethal or not, has the potential to do more harm than good.