• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This post is off topic.

William Fisher

But concerns the videos that are being posted concerning LEO behavior. I've been looking for an older one from TVs COPS. The LEO has pulled over a woman for a traffic violation. She is exercising her rights but in a grumpy manner (something else was IMO bothering her). She starts right off telling him "Where I'm coming from or going to doesn't matter. It's none of your bussiness. Give me my damn ticket so I can go".

Done some paraphrasing there but that's about the gist of it. Can anyone give me a clue on how to find it? I type in to search for GOOD LEOs but as some of you probably know, the vast majority even then are of the bad ones.

THANK YOU,
Saltshaker

Last edited:

William Fisher

Then one needs to change the following line under GENERAL DISCUSSIONS.

Use this area for discussions that are somewhat off-topic or that do not fit anywhere else. Topics should still be related to the focus of the forum and all other rules of behavior still apply here.

eye95

General Discussion

Use this area for discussions that are somewhat off-topic or that do not fit anywhere else. Topics should still be related to the focus of the forum [which is open carry] and all other rules of behavior still apply here.

The Social Lounge

Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks.

I bolded the parts that should make it clear that this would belong in the Social Lounge.

Gunslinger

Agree with eye, Social Lounge is really the right place for this, but no big deal. Isn't Cops (which I never watch) on Fox? Check their archives, but finding a single incident out of hundreds on the show will be needle in the haystack time.

Here's one really off topic: what the hell are the gold stars about? Post counts? Eye has 6000 and I have 3000 and the op has 54 yet we only get one star each? I demand three stars or I will start posting stuff about Stormtroopers...

Last edited:

Yaki

But concerns the videos that are being posted concerning LEO behavior. I've been looking for an older one from TVs COPS. The LEO has pulled over a woman for a traffic violation. She is exercising her rights but in a grumpy manner (something else was IMO bothering her). She starts right off telling him "Where I'm coming from or going to doesn't matter. It's none of your bussiness. Give me my damn ticket so I can go".

Done some paraphrasing there but that's about the gist of it. Can anyone give me a clue on how to find it? I type in to search for GOOD LEOs but as some of you probably know, the vast majority even then are of the bad ones.

THANK YOU,
Saltshaker

I believe the woman was a red head was in a blue car and parked in water. They called a female officer to search her. Although she appeared she was having a bad day. She was right not to answer any questions if she chose not to but she did have a bad attitude.
It's amazing how politeness kicks in when a tv camera is in your face. You'd have to be an idiot to act any other way.