• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southridge Quaker Steak and Lube

im4Christ92

Was in Charleston this past weekend for a family reunion. Didn't oc as I don't have a comfortable rig yet. CC'd using my 5.11 tactical f.a.g.bag. a few looks around town, but nothing blatant.

At QSL sat night sitting with my family, couple of charleston leo sit down at a table next to us. I get up to take my son to the restroom and back, no leo harassment (other than a joke about us buying their dinner, which I said we are since taxes pay his checks). On the way back, one of the managers follows us to the table; my wife says he seemed to focus on my bag and then follows over...sees the family and cops next to us and obviously switches gears and asks how things are doing and if we need anything...weird. first encounter like that. Maybe it is just weird seeing a 6'8" guy with a small fagbag.

Good weekend, but then had o head back to the peoples' republic of maryland for a few days before going back to floriduh.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mortonrml

I love setting back and hearing LEO arrogant comments... They would've had u on the floor "Felony Style" had u been Oc'ing in the city limits lol Just remember no Oc'ing in Charleston.