Thread: Anyone up for a MT Airy Meetup?

Anyone up for a MT Airy Meetup?

I was hoping to meet a few OCer's in my area. Maybe lunch or dinner then a shoot at Gun Country or Rabbit Ridge. I recently retired from the military and have only lived here for 18 months. If it happens great, if not, no worries.

, , Kernersville NC
    This has been talked about before by a few of us. There are a few people up there, I wouldnt be against it at all, I just dont know how many could make it, I would think a Sat evening for a dinner would be best. Might try the Virginia folks also.

, North Carolina, USA
    I will be in Mt. Airy through either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. If I am in town through Sunday I might be able to do something then but not between no and then.

Rockford, Surry Co., NC
    Depending on the time I would like to meet up with some of you fellas also. I am working at Rabbit Ridge tomorrow (Sat.) and will be back up there Sunday at 2:00 with our shooting club. Take Aim Shooting Club meets the first Sunday of every month at 2:00 at Rabbit Ridge. Shooting club members and first time guests get to use the rifle and pistol range for FREE at our monthly meeting. Ya'll come join us.

If you cant make that I am up for a dinner meeting sometime also.

NC CCH Instructor
    VA CCH Instructor
    NRA Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor