• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for a MT Airy Meetup?

mpgnc64

I was hoping to meet a few OCer's in my area. Maybe lunch or dinner then a shoot at Gun Country or Rabbit Ridge. I recently retired from the military and have only lived here for 18 months. If it happens great, if not, no worries.

Mike

nobama

This has been talked about before by a few of us. There are a few people up there, I wouldnt be against it at all, I just dont know how many could make it, I would think a Sat evening for a dinner would be best. Might try the Virginia folks also.

jag06

I will be in Mt. Airy through either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. If I am in town through Sunday I might be able to do something then but not between no and then.

25-06shooter

Depending on the time I would like to meet up with some of you fellas also. I am working at Rabbit Ridge tomorrow (Sat.) and will be back up there Sunday at 2:00 with our shooting club. Take Aim Shooting Club meets the first Sunday of every month at 2:00 at Rabbit Ridge. Shooting club members and first time guests get to use the rifle and pistol range for FREE at our monthly meeting. Ya'll come join us.

If you cant make that I am up for a dinner meeting sometime also.

Nate