Thread: Great news on castle doctrine & stand your ground...

Silver Lake WI

Great news on castle doctrine & stand your ground...

I posted this in the Castle Doctine thread but figured it was good enough to have its own thread...

Just Got A Call From My Rep...

Ok, After my contacting my Rep. Samantha Kerkman regaring this issue, I just got a phone call from her office...

She had made some calls regarding my concerns and found out that the Aug. 4th date has been pushed up to Aug. 18th. Apparently this time is needed as the authors are in the process of drafting the newest version that removes the word "Privilege" as in defence is a constitutional right and not a privilege and the new version will INCLUDE STAND YOUR GROUND......

Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 08-01-2011 at 04:47 PM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Menomonie, Wisconsin, USA
    Awesome, a necessary step in the right direction!
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

North of Madison

Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs up. i have been in touch with my rep as well. i hope a lot of our fellow OC's are contacting thier reps as well. keep pressure on them

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    excellent news !!!! AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I posted this in the Castle Doctine thread but figured it was good enough to have its own thread...
    I need to read from the book of Paul (Fisher) on this one; all inclusive every-damn-where stand your ground? what about the whispers i heard of stand your ground in a school zone is a free trip to fedsylvania?