• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great news on castle doctrine & stand your ground...

Outdoorsman1

I posted this in the Castle Doctine thread but figured it was good enough to have its own thread...

IMPORTANT INFO -

Just Got A Call From My Rep...

Ok, After my contacting my Rep. Samantha Kerkman regaring this issue, I just got a phone call from her office...

She had made some calls regarding my concerns and found out that the Aug. 4th date has been pushed up to Aug. 18th. Apparently this time is needed as the authors are in the process of drafting the newest version that removes the word "Privilege" as in defence is a constitutional right and not a privilege and the new version will INCLUDE STAND YOUR GROUND......

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

Packfanatic

Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs up. i have been in touch with my rep as well. i hope a lot of our fellow OC's are contacting thier reps as well. keep pressure on them

M

McX

I posted this in the Castle Doctine thread but figured it was good enough to have its own thread...

I need to read from the book of Paul (Fisher) on this one; all inclusive every-damn-where stand your ground? what about the whispers i heard of stand your ground in a school zone is a free trip to fedsylvania?