Thread: Buffalo Holster Giveaway in Celebration of CC in Wisconsin...WINNER!!!

Buffalo Holster Giveaway in Celebration of CC in Wisconsin...WINNER!!!

Winner!!!

And the WINNER IS: McX!!!

Congratulations McX... I'll get a hold of you to work out the particulars... Best to ya. Hardballer.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

McX
    Rigged, throw the bum out..............wait............no still, throw me out, i have nothing worthy of a fancy holster yet. nothing matches my shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Rigged, throw the bum out..............wait............no still, throw me out, i have nothing worthy of a fancy holster yet. nothing matches my shoes!
    Conrgrats
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    How about a future 1911?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Put a zipper on the holster so he can keep changing guns.... Just kidding. Congrats!
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

McX
    1911's? they will never catch on. 10mm. anyway, i surveyed the horizon, and saw one deserving hand up: Disruptor.

Regular Member Big River Leather's Avatar
    Congrats! Pictures of the final product will be mandatory, says so right here
    Big River Leather
    Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories
    http://www.bigriverleather.com

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Congrats MCX!

I didn't win again.........
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla