Thread: East Lake Washington (Duvall) Meet Up August 7th 8am

East Lake Washington (Duvall) Meet Up August 7th 8am

Monthly Meet Up. Duvall Starbucks. 8am on August 7th(Sunday morning).

Last time I had some address issues so here is the accurate address.

26304 NE Big Rock Rd Bldg B Duvall, WA 98019

It is NOT the one in the Safeways. It is across Big Rock road from the Safeways.

We had 5 people last month. Let's see if we can get 7-10 this time. Bring a friend.

I should be good for this Sunday.

Link to map: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=...83384031404896

I look forward to it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badkarma View Post
    I look forward to it.
    I like your name, although I was corrected by some Indian folks I worked with, that there is no good or bad Karma it is just Karma........

Something I found intriguing and interesting.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Anyone interested in throwing lead afterwards let me know.

Badkarma was my name years ago when I was a grunt.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Anyone interested in throwing lead afterwards let me know.

Badkarma was my name years ago when I was a grunt.
    I still use the term. I just found it interesting how some people in the culture the word Karma came from actually view the word. If you are ever up in Bham area let me know can meet for coffee.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    I should be good for this Sunday.
    My wife just informed me that we will be going camping this weekend, so it seems I am out yet again. If I can sneak out of camp for a few hours Iíll try, otherwise hopefully next time.

My wife informed me if I buy another gun she will leave me...

I sure will miss her.

I sure will miss her.
    Buying guns can be addictive. Is there any such thing as GBA (Gun Buyers Anonymous)?
    Last edited by slapmonkay; 08-04-2011 at 05:01 PM.

I sure will miss her.
    Just tell her you traded or won a gun raffle while you were at the show.....lol
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Just tell her you traded or won a gun raffle while you were at the show.....lol
    I like it. I had a squad leader who hid his guns in an old Ford truck. He had it completly rebuilt then had "pockets" created in the cab and engine compartment where he had them stored. He also had a credit card for his gun habit that the bill did not come to his house. He had it sent to the Battalion mail room.
    Last edited by badkarma; 08-04-2011 at 07:35 PM.

We are still on for Sunday 8am. I will tell about a few encounters I have had in Duvall so far. All positive.

Wish I could make it but having to drop off people who were visiting us back at SeaTac. Hopefully next time.

Only 2 of us this time. Time to get back to yard work. I will have another next month.

Ok guys. Just a few minor points that I feel should be brought up.

I was there at 9. Besides the cashier, no one noticed at first. I sat strong side out so everyone sitting already didnt see my unicorn. There was a group of 5 older guys and one with a Browning hat. A guy walked right up to them said hi and sat down like they were old friends.

About 20 min goes by and the guy that came in got up and went to his car. They guys started making fun of him because they didn't know him and he was here meeting some "gun group". They said he was probably going out to get his guns and shoot up the windows. He came back in and I stood up so they could see I was carrying. I told him I was who he was looking for. There was a long silence as they all stared at me and they other guy. They left about 10 minutes later.

So my point is that it isn't so much the lack of comment while you are there but what they say about it when you leave that you really get a sense of what people think. Had they seen my unicorn prior they probably handled the situation differently and defiantly not made the piss poor comments about the other guy. I'm going to start making it a point to see that group specifically so I can see if they have the balls to say sarcastic comments to my face.

Ok guys. Just a few minor points that I feel should be brought up.

I was there at 9. Besides the cashier, no one noticed at first. I sat strong side out so everyone sitting already didnt see my unicorn. There was a group of 5 older guys and one with a Browning hat. A guy walked right up to them said hi and sat down like they were old friends.

About 20 min goes by and the guy that came in got up and went to his car. They guys started making fun of him because they didn't know him and he was here meeting some "gun group". They said he was probably going out to get his guns and shoot up the windows. He came back in and I stood up so they could see I was carrying. I told him I was who he was looking for. There was a long silence as they all stared at me and they other guy. They left about 10 minutes later.

So my point is that it isn't so much the lack of comment while you are there but what they say about it when you leave that you really get a sense of what people think. Had they seen my unicorn prior they probably handled the situation differently and defiantly not made the piss poor comments about the other guy. I'm going to start making it a point to see that group specifically so I can see if they have the balls to say sarcastic comments to my face.
    I'm not sure what to say to that. First off those guys were immature jerks. I don't know the other person but hopefully he doesn't feel embarrassed at all.

That's just very odd and not right on many levels.