• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Gathering to remember 9/11

sohighlyunlikely

Yo, Dudes with coolers, I have a very large cooler that will be filled, I need you guys to meet with me at approximately 10:00 am at the picnic, we can unload our food and soda and roll up the road about 2 or 3 miles to my work and load the coolers with as much ice as you want to carry. My cooler alone holds about 200 lbs but I have perhaps 3 to 4 thousand pounds at work in the bins. There is no concerns about trouble at work over it, the students are taught to repair the ice makers and the ice is a byproduct aka proving they made the repair.

Last week was "bin cleaning and santization" :) so the ice would be perfect.

you can call me before hand if you like and if you do not have the number PM me and I will share.

I had hoped to get some phone holders into production but am sad to report I did ot get to it. Got some sliders on the heap and a couple inches of lift so I have to get some wheelin time in soon as well!

I will be there at 10am by myself, as far as I know.

Doc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Buns, burgers,dogs, buns, coke all in the back of the heep...wait, the dogs and burgers are in the frige, I guess I had better not forget them!

Gonna do the food drop and head up to grab the ice. Someone is going to have to keep an eye on gunner cause you know how them folks are from wildwood, always feeding the critters... might come back to find a bunch of bloated squirrels and birds!

:)

Lookin forward to it, we will see you all then!

mspgunner

Buns, burgers,dogs, buns, coke all in the back of the heep...wait, the dogs and burgers are in the frige, I guess I had better not forget them!

Gonna do the food drop and head up to grab the ice. Someone is going to have to keep an eye on gunner cause you know how them folks are from wildwood, always feeding the critters... might come back to find a bunch of bloated squirrels and birds!

:)

Lookin forward to it, we will see you all then!

Yep, feed 'em and harvest 'em.....
I'm headed your way in a few. The buggy is packed way full of stuff and there is a lot to do. I have an awning that is big enough to cover the bar-b-q pits just in case of rain, it will take a bit of setting up, not bad though.

My friends, this is a day to remember, I have name tags to help in case we need help too!!!!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
My friends, this is a day to remember, I have name tags to help in case we need help too!!!!

Heh heh,

I think that is wise as long as folks put screen names and real names on em. JUST now finally have xdmcompacts down... bill, no...charlie.... uhm

Just kidding xdm I actually do remember it.

That has always been my weakest skill, names.

mspgunner

Heh heh,

I think that is wise as long as folks put screen names and real names on em. JUST now finally have xdmcompacts down... bill, no...charlie.... uhm

I think you and I share the same dixlectic (Can't spel either) problem. After xdmcompacts showed up at Rock Hill with me I think I have his sceen name down pat. His real name... no fricken idea!

Ok, car loaded, 9mm and .45 loaded.... AR- at the reasy for backup.... I'm outa here!

xdmcompact

Heh heh,

MSPGUNNER: After xdmcompacts showed up at Rock Hill with me I think I have his sceen name down pat. His real name... no fricken idea!

Alright wise guys!

mspgunner

Pictures

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Too bad for those little kids that wanted ...

HAMBURGERS!

Who was it bringing the burgers hmmmm my memory is failing hmmmmmmm

Left the kids STARVING!!!!!

lol, we missed you and crew Tony, hope you had a good time at the game! I had 80 burgers and they lasted through the event.

repomasterstl

Sorry Guys

Sorry about my family and I leaving in such a hurry. The baby was extremely tired and I wasn't feeling quite up to par... We all had a blast and everyone was right it was a very kid friendly event... Thank you all for a great time.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Sorry about my family and I leaving in such a hurry. The baby was extremely tired and I wasn't feeling quite up to par... We all had a blast and everyone was right it was a very kid friendly event... Thank you all for a great time.

Not a problem repo, man that little darling was going up and down that hill at one hundred miles an hour! No doubt she was tuckered out and you too trying to chase her!

Glad you all got to come out and had a good time!

Oramac

Sorry I didn't make it out! I went to my sisters house early, and lost track of time. Sounds like it was a great event.

Last edited: