Thread: No Pumpkins In California

Exclamation No Pumpkins In California

We were not satisfied with the bottles of red food coloring. But we cant shoot pumpkins in California. So the most logical thing to do is to shoot a watermelon.
    A Freeman Has The Right To Carry A Gun.

Now that's using your melon.

My range has a policy of paper targets only in order to avoid ricochets, messes that people have tended not to clean up, and damage to our lawnmowers. It recently occurred to me that phone books and milk cartons are made of paper, and create minimal mess which I would of course be very careful to clean up. Gotta try that out soon. When it's not crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Flopsweat View Post
    Now that's using your melon.

My range has a policy of paper targets only in order to avoid ricochets, messes that people have tended not to clean up, and damage to our lawnmowers. It recently occurred to me that phone books and milk cartons are made of paper, and create minimal mess which I would of course be very careful to clean up. Gotta try that out soon. When it's not crowded.
    It is messy but its much fun!
    A Freeman Has The Right To Carry A Gun.

All of the ranges I go to have a paper target only rule as well. Luckily I have a good friend who has a cabin in the mountains. We go up there for the weekrnd and shoot whatever we want. Soda bottles, watermelon, phone books, CDs, etc. And we don't clean up our brass either....
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."