Thread: Multiple long gun purchases

Multiple long gun purchases

I think I fixed it... see my post and link below. Although being able to access the forum while on the go is great, sometimes it is frustrating using my phone instead of my laptop. :S

Edited to delete: "Please ignore... tapatalk is giving me fits... and no, it's not the 'gin'"... and to add the statement above.
    Last edited by DrTodd; 08-02-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Nah, gin gives me a headache; I'm a Jack man myself (well, when I used to drink...12yrs sober).

Anyway, I have never had a problem with multiple long gun purchases.
    Back in the day with my overtime/holiday check, I have bought four in one day and two more the next. No issues.

Something happen to cause this question?

I have not personally verified this information... which I often do when the source is unknown or questionable (personal experience), I have little doubt it's true; the linked letter seems legit. I thought the multiple long-GUN issue was dead; apparently not.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ive-day-period
    Last edited by DrTodd; 08-02-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by WARCHILD View Post
    (well, when I used to drink...12yrs sober)
    It can't be said enough: I know it can be very difficult at times, but keep up the GREAT work! I have huge respect for people who have overcome any addiction.

Thank you sir.
    Yes it was very hard to go from two fifths of jack a day to none.
    But it was very much worth the trip.

Thank you sir.
    Yes it was very hard to go from two fifths of jack a day to none.
    But it was very much worth the trip.
    Just in money saved alone you can afford more handguns to OC!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Nah, gin gives me a headache; I'm a Jack man myself (well, when I used to drink...12yrs sober).
    Quitter.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Quitter.

Yep and proud of it...

two fifths a day... you are lucky to be alive.

Yep. Didn't do my kidneys any good either. My brother would kill a case and a half of Bud in the time it took me to do a fifth...4-6hrs...give or take. Man I used to love Friday nights!!

I can honestly say I don't miss it per se' but still get the craving for a shot now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    I have not personally verified this information... which I often do when the source is unknown or questionable (personal experience), I have little doubt it's true; the linked letter seems legit. I thought the multiple long-GUN issue was dead; apparently not.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ive-day-period
    I saw something about this somewere else, but I can't remember were right now. Maybe Shooting Times. Couldn't find a Shooting times article but
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshge..._gun_buys.html

Im sure its been beat to death, but I have to add.....

Its a free country. Buy as much gin as you want.

Anyway, I have never had a problem with multiple long gun purchases.
    Back in the day with my overtime/holiday check, I have bought four in one day and two more the next. No issues.

Something happen to cause this question?
    I drink Jameson, only the Irish know how to make real whiskey!