• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We can put the FUN in Funeral with a weapon

jbone

You pulled a fast one on me, made me think I was in the social lounge.:D

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
This is from the website........

Now, you can continue to protect your home and family even after you are gone.

load me up in my Sweet Baboo's 9mm and I will still be able to hold off the bad guys for her.

Just because he's dead does not mean he can't be useful..........Beau Geste

amlevin

This is not new. Many "shotgunners" have had their cremains loaded into shotshells and now permanently reside in the "fallout" at their favorite gun club.

I played golf at the Old Natchez Trace Golf Country Club several years ago near Nashville. One of the tees had a bench made of concrete. Part Sand, Part Aggregate, Part Portland Cement, and Part "someone named Frank".

With my luck I'll be buried in Puget Sound------where they'll end up after my wife flushes the ashes down the "biffy".

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I think it's cool but at the same time a little creepy. So long as the deceased would have been okay with it, lock and load!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
So who wants to be my self defense ammo in a couple years?!?!? Or maybe months since you're all old farts. :p

LMAO
2206_mourning_over_dead_friend1.gif