• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bear with me on this one....

GasCharged

Woodpecker-Saving Girl's Mother Gets Fined $500

http://wusa9.com/news/article/161065/158/Woodpecker-Saving-Daughter-Costs-Mom-500

I was thinking oc/cc on this one. All it takes is a fool to ruin your day.

You take responsibility and you get slapped.

Although this was negated, it would cause you pain because some LEO decides you can't do that.

They may not save a bird again and have their cat eat young woody so they don't get harrassed.

How many times does it take for LEO's to leave law biding citizens alone.

You see a person with a firearm in a holster and you leave them the heck alone.....

Repeater

Open Carry of a woodpecker ...

The lesson here is that the open carrying of a protected bird species in the presence of a Fed could lead to a very bad encounter.

WoodyWoodpecker.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Lesson: don't mess with the '******. Let it die.[/SIZE]

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Yes Repeater...permit or not, you should always keep your ****** hidden and never show it to a Fed!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Wow..... Stupid, next it will be a crime to let it die, so you cannot touch it or let it die. Just watch it. :banghead:

Worse. Probably the fedthugs will find a way to seize your property because its obviously not maintained in a manner healthy for protected bird species. The bird did die there didn't it? Oh, silly me. Its not your property, we just let you think it is. To keep your morale up, you know.

Repeater

What's next? 'puter?

What's funny now is how the clipped word [wood]pecker is now apparently censored.

So what's next? [com]puter ==> 'puter?

[hand]gun ==> 'gun?

[open]carry ==> 'carry?

[assault]weapon ==> 'weapon?

Remember: 'peker is short for [wood]pe[c]ker, okay?

Not that size [of the word] matters.