Thread: One Teller County Resident finally sees the light...

One Teller County Resident finally sees the light...

I was checking out the online version of my hometown newspaper and the headline "Conceal Carry -- stepping up to duty" sure caught my eye.

The article is an opinion piece about what sounds like someone who finally realized that the only person responsible for his safety is himself.

It doesn't mention open carry whatsoever and I was unable to signup to comment on OC but at least it's a start....not that many people in Teller County aren't well armed already. (I read somewhere that 50% of residents said they are gun owners but the sheriff personally thought it was more like 75%...and no I don't have a cite for that, just something I read once)

Read it HERE.
    One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.

Howdy Amigo!
    Well sir, Teller county isn't 'that' far away from the civilized world.
    Maybe what we oughtta do is arrange an open carry outing to Cripple Creek and talk with folks about OC while there.
    Perhaps personally deliver an opinion article at the local newspaper while in the neighborhood.

Wonder if anybody would be up for a trip out to Cripple Creek, Victor and other hot spots in Teller county!?!?

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Sounds like a good idea to me but what other "hot spots" are there??? I grew up in Woodland Park, nothing but little towns...oh yeah, and gambling....
    One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by PikesPeakMtnMan View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me but what other "hot spots" are there??? I grew up in Woodland Park, nothing but little towns...oh yeah, and gambling....
    Howdy Amigo!
    I hear they really know how to swing in Guffy! Then there's Florrisant! Wow... talk about more excitement than a guy can handle without being catherized! And Victor? Well sir, now we're talking good times for sure!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy Amigo!
    I hear they really know how to swing in Guffy! Then there's Florrisant! Wow... talk about more excitement than a guy can handle without being catherized! And Victor? Well sir, now we're talking good times for sure!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Mountain Burger has some great shakes, and burgers of course. But then again they have already seen my gun-toting self a few times!