• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tell then what yout think about 2nd Amendment

28kfps

Tell them what you think about 2nd Amendment

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

The Question is:
"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"
Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

I am not sure how to link this up to an OC posting. Google “USATODAY.com - Quick Question” and it will take you straight to it.

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
I'm pretty sure that nobody anywhere is going to place much stock in such a poll.
Considering one individual stated he voted like 100 times, the poll itself has no scientific validity whatsoever.
Your time would be much better spent contacting your state and federal elected representatives to express your thoughts.
Otherwise, you're just killing time. Really.

But if wasting time is entertaining in some way, go for it. Vote early and vote often. As often as you'd like, evidently.
The poll will ultimately prove about as useful as a square dance caller at a funeral parlor!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

The Big Guy

Howdy Folks!
I'm pretty sure that nobody anywhere is going to place much stock in such a poll.
Considering one individual stated he voted like 100 times, the poll itself has no scientific validity whatsoever.
Your time would be much better spent contacting your state and federal elected representatives to express your thoughts.
Otherwise, you're just killing time. Really.

But if wasting time is entertaining in some way, go for it. Vote early and vote often. As often as you'd like, evidently.
The poll will ultimately prove about as useful as a square dance caller at a funeral parlor!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

There is no wasted time if you are doing something, anything to push the cause. It is hard enough to push people to get off their backsides and do something and this may be a start for some. The old saying of "lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" has never been more true.

TBG

wrightme

There is no wasted time if you are doing something, anything to push the cause. It is hard enough to push people to get off their backsides and do something and this may be a start for some. The old saying of "lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" has never been more true.

TBG

Voting in a poll at USAtoday that was "news" over FOUR years ago IS "wasted time."

28kfps

I will mark this down as an Oops. I usually check these out before sending them on. Thanks to those that politely informed me of my dumb a$$ mistake. I received more replies to this than to most of my other postings. I am thinking there might be a clue here.

Vegassteve

It is "HIS" time and I support him, and anyone else, spending their time how they want. I just might click that vote 100 times tomorrow:D

Can we just be supportive? we are 98% on the same page.

Yep even though its old, every time someone posts it I always check it out and vote. The one time I dont check it will turn out to be a new poll. Takes seconds to click a link and look.