• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will Wisconsin be a "Gold Star" state after November 1st? I say it should be!!!!!!!!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Short of constitutional carry the CCW law as written/passed/signed/to be enacted law we wouldn't have [nocturnal emission] dreamed of 10 short years ago. Rome wasn't built in a day. After some time with this law and the chicken littles are proven absurd, we will then get our constitutional carry here.

The law (read the DOJ FAQ) solidifies open carry as a RIGHT and even has sanctions against law enforcement (FYI I've been a cop for 29+ years) for how they behave towards open/concealed carriers.

Did you ever imagine a law this good when diamond Jim was guv?

While there is always room for improvement in the fight to protect our right to bear arms (constitutional carry, pistols sold in vending machines, etc., etc.) I say the Majikal Land O' Cheese should get bumped up to gold star status on 11/1/11.

What say you?

I agree Pete! We should go "GOLD"!:dude: