Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Moving to Sonoma County

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Santa Rosa
    Posts
    1

    Cool Moving to Sonoma County

    Hi,

    CCW certified in Missouri (and the other 37 states that comply). Now I find I'm being transferred to CA, and I gotta admit I'm bummed and pissed about the restrictions. I now understand why our training classes referred to CA as a "different country" all together. That being said, I'm proud to stand with you all in hopes of getting our rights recognized and implemented there.

    So here's my questions: Does anyone have information/experiences/warnings or insights about open carry in the Northern Cal area? How uptight are they, and do the officers look for opportunities to give oc people a hard time? Also, if there are any clubs, associations or places to get together, that would great to know too!

    jkgunnr


    "A potential thief comes into a neighborhood where he knows 45% of the people are NRA, gun-carrying, weapon trained citizens. The other 55% are not. What will that thief do? Ans: Find another neighborhood. They aren't smart, but they AIN'T stupid. Support the NRA!~"
    Last edited by jkgunnr; 08-03-2011 at 11:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakley, California, United States
    Posts
    637
    look us up on facebook, link below, and also here
    Nor-Cal oc http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nor-Ca...y/370861594139
    CCOC link below

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •