Thread: BUYER BEWARE - www.qualitytargets.com

BUYER BEWARE - www.qualitytargets.com

Last edited by Streetbikerr6; 08-04-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Does he have a return policy? Refuse the shipment and have it sent back to him. Then pursue a refund through ebay's dispute resolution. Good luck.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Does he have a return policy? Refuse the shipment and have it sent back to him. Then pursue a refund through ebay's dispute resolution. Good luck.
    It was not bought through ebay, he told me to order it via the phone. Now he won't answer my phone calls or emails and he has blocked me on ebay because I made the mistake of messaging him on there for an explanation.

Oh, I misunderstood. Bummer. If you paid by credit card you may be able to refuse shipment and then dispute the charge with the credit card company. That process can take up to three weeks though. The guy probably knew what he was doing by keeping it off ebay. You could always hold out hope that he'll give you a refund. Either way, if you decide to keep the target I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 08-03-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Dispute the charge

Quote Originally Posted by Streetbikerr6 View Post
    It was not bought through ebay, he told me to order it via the phone. Now he won't answer my phone calls or emails and he has blocked me on ebay because I made the mistake of messaging him on there for an explanation.
    Refuse the shipment and dispute the charge on your card with your credit card company. Fraudulent charge is the way to go and buyer beware never do any ebay transactions out of the ebay shopping arena under any circumstances . Good luck
    "There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

- General George S. Patton, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Either way, if you decide to keep the target I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.
    Howdy Amigo!
    And if you can find a photograph of the guy somewhere, maybe stick his mug on the target.
    Great way to vent frustration.

I agree that disputing the charge with your credit card company is the thing to do!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Call your credit card co and tell them you got ripped off on Ebay. They will cancel it for you.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Keep the target. Shipping steel isn't cheap and there's no such thing as guaranteed delivery with USPS. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Shoot it and have fun with it and move on.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin