Thread: Nice OC experience at Kessler's in Germantown

Thumbs up Nice OC experience at Kessler's in Germantown

I added this to the thread about the store that banned carry once Act 35 became law (then complained about losing business), but figured it deserved its own thread...

Had a nice experience this afternoon at Kessler's Diamonds in Germantown (just NW of MKE).
    www.kesslersdiamonds.com

I was trying to get info my insurance adjuster wants (about the jewelry that was stolen in the burglary Fri. night), I called Kessler's on County Line Rd. & 45 in Germantown to ask if they could help, & they said "sure, come on in!".

So I went.
    Checked the doors on the way in, didn't say keep out.
    Went to the desk, gave my name to the gal I'd talked w/ on the phone earlier (who did not freak out), she showed me to a table, gave me a chart to look at, & said she'd have a sales person come over in a couple minutes.

Pretty soon Bill Monday showed up & was quite helpful.
    Even let me hold some of their very very pretty (& expensive!) diamonds...
    :drool:
    (Seriously, I was holding a $13,000 ring. Did I mention it was very pretty? And did I mention I was armed?)

((BTW, the hype about how much better their special cut is than the regular industry standard?
    It's not hype.
    They're really gorgeous, sparkly, colorful.))

Had a nice chat, yes he noticed I was armed, no he didn't freak,
    no other employees freaked,
    no police showed up,
    all in all a very nice experience, and not just because of what didn't happen.

I told him I'd tell my friends how well-received & well treated I was, & encourage you to take your business there.
    Also added them to www.friendorfoe.us (but the marker isn't in quite the right place).
    Last edited by MKEgal; 08-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Good deal !! thanks for posting
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Nice account MKEGAL, thanks for posting.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Perhaps one day I'll be in need of purchasing a ring? They will be on my short list of places to go.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Take that, Robert Hack!
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Take that, Robert Hack!
    +1
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Perhaps one day I'll be in need of purchasing a ring? They will be on my short list of places to go.
    Maybe a drive down from Green Bay might soon be in order..I gotta do business with businesses that support the cause..nice engagement rings can be so expensive
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I apologize for bumping a 2 week old thread, but I wanted to mention that Kessler's is top notch. Between allowing OC, and what they offer I love it. Got the engagement ring there, and our wedding bands as well. My wife's wedding ring had an "arm" come off (one of the things that holds the diamond in) and she took it in there. They have a lifetime warranty, so they replaced the entire setting for free with a much stronger metal (platinum maybe?). Also can't beat free professional cleaning any time you stop by.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwguy11 View Post
    I apologize for bumping a 2 week old thread, but I wanted to mention that Kessler's is top notch. Between allowing OC, and what they offer I love it. Got the engagement ring there, and our wedding bands as well. My wife's wedding ring had an "arm" come off (one of the things that holds the diamond in) and she took it in there. They have a lifetime warranty, so they replaced the entire setting for free with a much stronger metal (platinum maybe?). Also can't beat free professional cleaning any time you stop by.
    +1 carat
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Not a big jewelry fan nor is my wife but will definitely head Kessler's way if I need something. Great post. Sorry to hear about the burg MKEgal. You folks who hold your ground living downstate are some tough cookies. Good on ya
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson