Thread: House Bill 294

House Bill 294

Im glad to report that i received in the mail a letter from Senator Brian Munzlinger District 18, thanking me for
    my support in helping getting House Bill 294 passed which Governor Jay Nixon did sign into law. I got a copy of
    the bill with real signatures from him Brian munzlinger and jeanie Riddle the supporter of the Bill

Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    Im glad to report that i received in the mail a letter from Senator Brian Munzlinger District 18, thanking me for
    my support in helping getting House Bill 294 passed which Governor Jay Nixon did sign into law. I got a copy of
    the bill with real signatures from him Brian munzlinger and jeanie Riddle the supporter of the Bill
    Did he by any chance explain why and how did he get hoodwinked into changing the training requirements without public knowledge of any such change until after the bill was finally passed and sent to Gov Nixon?

I listened to the floor debate in the House when the bill came back from the Senate in its final form and Rep. Riddle was asked what the changes if any there were to the bill and she stated the only change that the Senate made was raising the minimum age of the CCW permit from 18 to 21. The house version had the age at 18. She either didn't read the secret insertion of the training requirements or just flat out lied about the changes.

I have a very hard time thinking that Sen Munzlinger did the training requirement change on his own. I think he was given some very bad advice from trusted people around him and now he will suffer the fallout.
    Last edited by 9026543; 08-04-2011 at 07:15 AM.

I think I'd start a fire with that paper ....