• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shoots himself in groin in Chandler

Status
Not open for further replies.

*1911_man*

cant really help but to laugh at this one, given the weapon and "location" of gunshot. Even the "toy" pink guns arent safe these days, what is the world coming to? Hopefully the gun wasnt loaded up with "snake shot" ;)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life.

Can't say he was doing that very effectively - and then how did this handgun happen to fire unless his finger was on the trigger?

May be more to this story than is being told.

Phxbluesman

Gansta Carry

Guess he wanted to be like his idol Plaxico Dumbass.
Loaded pistol tucked in waistband = ND waiting to happen.
THANK GOD he only shot himself!!!

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Well it seems like a painful lesson to learn. I don't see any way of the gun going off unless his finger or something else (keep it clean) was in the trigger area.

carry for myself

thats why i always carry 5 o clock. with an FBI cant. that way if my weapon AD's.......most ill get is a scorch mark on my tush. and hole in the ground behind me.

PracticalTactical

I've never understood appendix carry. It's the whole "never point a gun at anything you don't want to destroy" thing.

--Moderator edited--

The point of some on this thread seems to be to make inappropriate remarks.

Consequentially locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.