• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Farewell coffee call 8/6 in Federal Way

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Goose is going to be leaving the area so I'm calling upon all that can to come out and say goodbye.

9am @ the normal Starbucks site on 348th in front of Wholesale Sports.
(1401 South 348th Street, Federal Way, WA 98003)

Ruby

I wish I could be there, but I have no transportation and I have to work that day. I have to request a day off 30 days in advance unless it's an emergency. Please tell Goose that Ruby wishes him and his family well and a safe journey to wherever they are going. I hope your new home is everything you want it to be; I'll never forget you or the good times we had. Fare thee well, my friends, fare thee well!

tombrewster421

Sadly, I too must work tomorrow and will not be able to attend. I'll give Goose a call to wish him well.

1245A Defender

well,,,

i would want to wish farewell to goose, but
I didnt give the thread much thought because its so early and so far..
now with my sleep cycles so out of wack,
I found myself trying to call squeak at 8 am to talk about holsters and the meet in P.O.
So now I know he is on his way to starbucks, and ive been up all night, and could have easily joined him to come along!!
I am now kind of plssed off,,, i wish I were there too!

farewell,, and god speed,, take care,, and good luck,, Goose!
I am glad you were my friend, and take care of *********************... Bob

edit, just got the update

Last edited:

Drazhar Rakarth

For those not knowing the whole story:

Christine / Ani asked Goose for a divorce. Goose is moving to CA by himself. The others are staying here. The kids are hers from previous relationships. The situation is a happy transition for him just not easy to leave a relationship after 8 years. Leaving on Friday August 12 he will be headed to Sacramento to help open a church. That's all I will post on the situation as this thread really isn't about it. I just figured friends might want to know.

Goose is recovering from an injury sustained last night or he'd have been in Federal Way. Anyone wishing to contact him can PM me for his new phone number. His old phone now belongs to his soon to be ex wife.

.45ACPaddy

Saw Goose today, he doesn't have a car or a home, he's staying with friends temporarily. If you want his contact info, PM Drazhar Rakarth.

Last edited:

chehalis scott

fare well b-fast

So as it turns out I just spoke with goose and he is southbound @ Eugene Or. So in other words.he will not be present for breakfast tomorrow. Now I need to know if the breakfast is still going to happen or not?

Ok so I'm retarded and I didn't look at the date of the lunch I just assumed it was on saturday. I know, when u assume blah blah, my bad.

Last edited: