Thread: Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 8/6/11 - MOVED - different tme & place this Sat only

North Chesterfield VA

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 8/6/11 - MOVED - different tme & place this Sat only

Grapeshot has farther to travel these days, so has asked for a change of time and venue for this coming Saturday only. He says he can't eat breakfast and then make it to lunch since lunch was moved so far away

Therefore, because we all want to be fair about things, we have agreed to let him eat breakfast at Pocahontas State Park Shelters #5 & #6 as he helps set up for the picnic.

Anybody wanting to go help him is invited to go and try not to get in the way. Otherwise, we hope to see you there between roughly 11AM and 2PM for the picnic lunch.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

Northern Piedmont of Virginia
    Reminds me of what me ol' Dad used to say... "God save me from people who want to help me."

And then there's the fortune cookie I got once, not much of a "fortune", but read, "Why do you hate me? I've never helped you!"
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    One man's help is another man's poison.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.