• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 8/6/11 - MOVED - different tme & place this Sat only

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot has farther to travel these days, so has asked for a change of time and venue for this coming Saturday only. He says he can't eat breakfast and then make it to lunch since lunch was moved so far away
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?90606-VCDL-Picnic-Richmond-Sat-Aug-6th-2011

Therefore, because we all want to be fair about things, we have agreed to let him eat breakfast at Pocahontas State Park Shelters #5 & #6 as he helps set up for the picnic.

Anybody wanting to go help him is invited to go and try not to get in the way. Otherwise, we hope to see you there between roughly 11AM and 2PM for the picnic lunch.

stay safe.

user

Accomplished Advocate
Reminds me of what me ol' Dad used to say... "God save me from people who want to help me."

And then there's the fortune cookie I got once, not much of a "fortune", but read, "Why do you hate me? I've never helped you!"