Thread: gun parts found in Tampa International Airport bathroom???

gun parts found in Tampa International Airport bathroom???

TSA spends so much time patting down grandmas and 3 month olds, that they neglect either airport employees, or the people who are the real threats.....

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Nampa, Idaho, USA
    But, These people are all screened before hiring them! Just like the TSA people!

Marion County, FL
    Security is theater designed to train the slaves. Steel door on a grass hut. My dad is a pilot and says many workers don't go through security of any kind, not even before hiring. These are people with direct access to the aircraft (cleaners, etc). I have vowed not to fly if my destination is within 1,000 miles. When they dispense with the security and allow me to carry my gun with me (like they allow the armies of armed bureaucrats), I'll fly again (i.e, never).
    Last edited by 77zach; 08-04-2011 at 01:38 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.