• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gun parts found in Tampa International Airport bathroom???

hammer6

TSA spends so much time patting down grandmas and 3 month olds, that they neglect either airport employees, or the people who are the real threats.....

thoughts??

77zach

Security is theater designed to train the slaves. Steel door on a grass hut. My dad is a pilot and says many workers don't go through security of any kind, not even before hiring. These are people with direct access to the aircraft (cleaners, etc). I have vowed not to fly if my destination is within 1,000 miles. When they dispense with the security and allow me to carry my gun with me (like they allow the armies of armed bureaucrats), I'll fly again (i.e, never).

Last edited: