• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

POLL: What will you be CCWing

What are you going to be carrying for your CCW pistol ?

• Total voters

Vandil

Kahr PM9.

Same, Kahr PM9 with Handall Jr, 7rnd mag, and pierce grip in a Mitch Rossen OWB retention holster +mag pouch. +P HPSB Gold Dots.

For work I have a S&W Bodyguard 380 in a Recluse +Plus pocket holster. Haven't decided on a round for it yet.

filhar1

Ruger LCP with laser all the time as a bug. Either Taurus 851 .38 with concealed hammer or Glock 17. Also Might pick up a Glock 26 to split the difference.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Your going to find that when you start carrying them large frame 45's all day, every day..they get really, really heavy...

I only carry full size guns (once in a blue moon I'll have a compact G23 IWB). I never find them feeling heavy...not even really heavy. I say carry on the biggest gun you can get away with. Feeling heavy? Well tighten your belt!

I never understood why people carry these tiny little baby guns for CC, it isn't THAT difficult to conceal a full size auto/revolver. The only reason I can see for carrying something super tiny is you're in D.C. or Illinois... where you are definitely NOT carrying. ;)

Last edited:

protias

I never understood why people carry these tiny little baby guns for CC, it isn't THAT difficult to conceal a full size auto/revolver

Tell that to my Ruger SP101 .357. ;) Double stacks, like my XD45c are a little harder. :(

phleye

Glock 19 with standard 15rd magazine.
BUG...Glock 26 with 10rd magazine.
2 spare 17rd magazines.

Deek

Just yesterday I picked up my new CC pistol, a Ruger LC9. Now I have the option of carrying the LC9, P89 or the Baby Eagle in various configurations for whatever might be necessary