• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deputy Big Shot need your support

Motofixxer

So to give a little background...My cousin Tyler started a restaurant in Whitewater. So I went to check it out. He has found a niche for fresh local fine food cuisine. All the ingredients are bought within about a 75mi radius and cooked fresh to order. And let me tell you...it was fantastic. The food really was amazing and oh so tasty. I visited with family members and got to sample many things. For example, a lamb shank, lamb ravioli, salmon, pork loin with stout sauce, and chicken piccata that was amazing. I also sampled some desserts. The apple cobbler, lava cake and cheesecake lollipop's, were quite exceptional. On my next visit I plan to try one of the Bison Burgers. He does serve wine and other drinks so technically permission is needed to Open Carry or the CC license, but he will welcome and permit anyone. It was well worth the drive. The restaurant is called The Black Sheep and Casual Joes.

Here is all the info:

The Black Sheep Formerly named Epicurean Nights
Reservations recommended Formal style food and dining

210 West Whitewater Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

(262) 458-4751

MAP IT

On Facebook

http://www.eatatblacksheep.com/

by chef Tyler Sailsbery

Whitewater's fresh and local food movement

Dinner Menu changes weekly

Casual Joes Delicious style BBQ
262-458-4751

319 W James St
Whitewater, WI 53190

(262) 458-4751

MAP IT

On Facebook

http://casualjoes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

protias

Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my face.

lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif

Motofixxer

Oh trust me it was very mouth watering. The best fine dining experience I have experienced. I don't normally endorse restaurants especially publicly, but this experience was worth it and quite exceptional.

Mlutz

Sounds like a great place to eat. I might have to take a long drive to check it out. :)

Motofixxer

Hurry in before they close for the big move to downtown Whitewater and their own space. Planned closing is end of the month, and closed for all of Oct to renovate the new space.

Keep an eye on Facebook Linked above

Motofixxer

This is an old post with a title containing the old name etc and can be confusing and I can't change it. So was in the process of updating the info and realized it. So I deleted some posts etc not realizing it would bring back current in doing so. So if an admin wants to delete this one and open the new one it would make more sense and be simpler.:banghead: