• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Supper Meet in Montgomery

Brimstone Baritone

For anyone interested, and sorry for the late notice. I plan to be there.

RTC HOSS said:
** SUPPER MEET **

There will be a Region 4 Supper Meetup at San Marcos Mexican Restaurant, 1430 7th St. S, Clanton AL 35045-3745 On Monday, August 8, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.

(7th Street is also US Hwy 31). I-65 Southbound, take a RIGHT on US31 at the 205 Exit.
I-65 Northbound, take a LEFT on US31 at the 205 Exit.
San Marcos will be on your RIGHT approximately 2.0 miles from the 205 Exit.

Looking forward to a good turnout for this Meet!! Hope to see you there! It would be helpful if you would PM me and let me know you intend to attend. THANKS!!

It's not the Peach Park, but I've heard it's good.