Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No suspects in custody!!!

No suspects in custody!!!

Last edited by afterimages; 08-05-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Exclamation I Thought The Debt Limit Had Been Raised?

This story is very disturbing. The second linked article seems to be a bit more honest than the first. Link again for those that missed it: http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

This is why I ALWAYS have my gun(s) on the front seat next to me "unloaded and encased" until the new law goes into effect 1NOV2011.

So what happens when we have to defend ourselves against these "MOBS" with lethal force?
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    So what happens when we have to defend ourselves against these "MOBS" with lethal force?
    At this time I would be unsure.
    Good reason AB69 needs the "Stand Your Ground" idea in it.

I bet this kind of flash mob does not work so well in Utah...

Except we won't be able to carry in the park. We'd have to remain defenseless until we got to our vehicle.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Except we won't be able to carry in the park. We'd have to remain defenseless until we got to our vehicle.
    Thats why unless the Govt. can guarantee MY personal safety at all times they should not be able to regulate when, where or how I need to protect myself.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Ever since watching that truck driver get pulled out of his semi and beaten with a brick. I've decided I wasn't stopping for anything even if it means driving over people.

This is the 2nd time in just over a month that masses of BLACK youths have surged into a park in the Milwaukee area & beaten White people, This time the FLASH Mob was bigger & even more Violent... Someone will get shot by someone defending themself & that person will be branded a racist & convicted of a hate crime...because only white people can commit a hate crime .. What the Police Chief going to say this time ??? Will he call it like it is ????? NO, because it's HIS PEOPLE doing the crime ! If this keeps up things are going to get ugly !!! White people need to be smart & stay away from Events in Milwaukee..heck your not missing anything anyways Milwaukee is a Toilet let the Blacks have it..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    Ever since watching that truck driver get pulled out of his semi and beaten with a brick. I've decided I wasn't stopping for anything even if it means driving over people.
    This !!! & you can use that beating event in your defense....I was in fear of my life...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Exclamation This Does It For Me. I'm Now Carrying Four Magazines Loaded To The Max At All Times.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    At this time I would be unsure.
    Good reason AB69 needs the "Stand Your Ground" idea in it.

I bet this kind of flash mob does not work so well in Utah...
    Time to break out the high capacity handgun and mags? Or keep using the ole Glock 36 with 4 magazines loaded with .45 ACP?

These "events" are out of control.

I agree with Glock34 to stay out of places like Milwaukee. The only time I even get near that scum hole city is when I have to drive by it or through parts of it on the Interstate.

The "real" question is "When will these riots and mobs spread into other communities?" And what will the local police do to protect the honest citizens when it does happen? I think we all know the answer to that question: NOTHING.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    This is the 2nd time in just over a month that masses of BLACK youths have surged into a park in the Milwaukee area & beaten White people, This time the FLASH Mob was bigger & even more Violent... Someone will get shot by someone defending themself & that person will be branded a racist & convicted of a hate crime...because only white people can commit a hate crime .. What the Police Chief going to say this time ??? Will he call it like it is ????? NO, because it's HIS PEOPLE doing the crime ! If this keeps up things are going to get ugly !!! White people need to be smart & stay away from Events in Milwaukee..heck your not missing anything anyways Milwaukee is a Toilet let the Blacks have it..
    You talk so FUGLY I don't know where to start.

It's "his people" doing the crime? Do you mean LEOs? Or are you under the misimpression that Chief Flynn is black? See http://city.milwaukee.gov/Police/mpdchief for a touch of enlightenment. Go easy on it until you build up a tolerance.

You think that if something is a toilet Blacks deserve it?

Yeah, You WILL be branded a racist. By thinking people everywhere.

This story is very disturbing. The second linked article seems to be a bit more honest than the first. Link again for those that missed it: http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

This is why I ALWAYS have my gun(s) on the front seat next to me "unloaded and encased" until the new law goes into effect 1NOV2011.

Go to 5:45 in this video by Massad Ayoob, this is not legal advice, do the research and make sure what is said here applies for the state of WI. However, he talks about disparity of force, that if you're in a confrontation with a group of people and they're threatening you with great bodily harm or possibility of death, you can respond with deadly force.

Personally, if I was coming out of state fair armed with my .45 either openly carried or concealed(After Nov. 1), and a large mob rushes my wife and I. I would defend her and myself.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LaBomba View Post

It's "his people" doing the crime? Do you mean LEOs? Or are you under the misimpression that Chief Flynn is black? See http://city.milwaukee.gov/Police/mpdchief for a touch of enlightenment. Go easy on it until you build up a tolerance.

Hey. NEW GUY..don't worry about it ! I think it's funny your DEFENDING THESE SCUM BAGS The black people created that toilet called Milwaukee..so yes..let them have it. I am old enough to remember going to the North ridge mall when I was a little kid with my Grand mother & Mom when I visited my Grandmother in Grafton we would drive to mall for the day. Back in 1976-1979 that area of Milwaukee was gang free & nice area of Milwaukee.. FAST FORWARD TO TODAY the Northridge mall has been closed for years, caused by a lack of customers because the BLACK gangs took over that area in the 90's, raping & attacking people in the parking lots..... Back in the early 60's when my Parents lived in the Capitol court area of Milwaukee that WAS a nice area, no gangs, no crime, NO drugs, NO BLACK FLASH MOBS. The AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY HAS ALLOWED MILWAUKEE TO TURN INTO A TOILET, yet they blame it on the White pople (( whitey has been keeping us down, blah, blah, blah )) they live over there in the nice area's while we get the bad area..well WHO TUNED IT INTO A BAD AREA ???? YUP...THE BLACKS DID ! No I won't be BRANDED Racist i am just telling the truth..BUT YOU NEW GUY..will be branded a PC white apologist, that's if your white... oh, I know flynn is white..& yes I said HIS PEOPLE ..he is the Police Chief of Milwaukee the toilet so those BLACK YOUTH turds are his turds...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-05-2011 at 11:32 AM.

I wonder if this will be another "color blind" crime even though judging by reports as of now it was blacks attacking whites. AGAIN!!!! If something like this happened the other way around where a large group of whites had attacked blacks I can promise you Flynn and the usual cast of cronies (Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP, ACLU etc.) would be here calling for the FBI to investigate and call out the SWAT teams to go make arrests of anyone involved .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro01 View Post
    Go to 5:45 in this video by Massad Ayoob, this is not legal advice, do the research and make sure what is said here applies for the state of WI. However, he talks about disparity of force, that if you're in a confrontation with a group of people and they're threatening you with great bodily harm or possibility of death, you can respond with deadly force.

Personally, if I was coming out of state fair armed with my .45 either openly carried or concealed(After Nov. 1), and a large mob rushes my wife and I. I would defend her and myself.
    We will not be able to carry in State Fair because it is less than 3 weeks, it is enclosed, and they charge a fee to get it. With that said, I'm not sure how they are going to enforce CC.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I figured that we probably wouldn't be able to carry at the state fair, but I was just putting it as an example of a place. It can be any place for all I care, just wanted to share that little piece of information with everyone.

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

I figured that we probably wouldn't be able to carry at the state fair, but I was just putting it as an example of a place. It can be any place for all I care, just wanted to share that little piece of information with everyone.
    I completely agree with you here, but I just wanted to point out how r-tarded the law is. The criminals don't care where weapons (yes, even fists) are prohibited.

the state fair will be posted. you will NOT be able to defend yourself..unless you decide to ccw anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    the state fair will be posted. you will NOT be able to defend yourself..unless you decide to ccw anyways..
    Penalty for CC in a posted place is what exactly?

There is a simple solution. Flash mobs typically don't like daylight. If you choose to go to these types of events, then do so during the day and lessen your chances. Or assuming they are not carefully searching people entering the event, carry something you can use as a weapon even if it's not a gun.

The news reports on the TV today have said nothing about the race of the flash mob. This is of course on purpose. I don't recall ever hearing about a white flash mob in Milwaukee. Because you know if such a white mob existed at all or was attacking black people, it would make NATIONAL news.

Going to the fair early Monday, not staying late. Not going to see Jeff Dunham now. Glock locked in car and covered. Haven't seen this since the.70s.
    I've got a name to live up to, and it's Filthy. Filthy Harry SASS 24924

Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    Penalty for CC in a posted place is what exactly?
    I think if you're caught the first time and you claim you didn't see the sign you'll be asked to leave peacefully and put the gun away, but if you get caught again then it's criminal trespassing and everything that goes along with it. However you could get stuck with criminal trespassing the first time you're caught all depending on who catches you.

- Thomas Jefferson

Question Glock34 Is A Bit Gruff But Is He Being Truthful?

Quote Originally Posted by LaBomba View Post

Glock34 may not be P.C. and in reality no one should. He may be gruff but is he speaking truthfully? Yes, he is. P.C. speak demeans opinions and allows the minorities to speak freely with no repercussions.

Our current administration has divided this country racially and is pushing us from being "Americans" to being "African American", "Hispanic", "Italian Americans", etc....why aren't we just "Americans"? Because race plays a major role these days and the government has made everyone but caucasians a "protected class" of people. Our corrupt government is splitting the American People into segmented populations for votes and control of this country. They are pushing the blacks and hispanics to vote democrat by giving them a free pass and also pushing the whites to vote democrat by ramming political correctness down their throats.

Eric Holder has even stated publicly that "My People" are exempt from the Civil Rights Voting Laws because they are black.

Links: http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshge...my_people.html

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/03/04...eet-my-people/

http://votingfemale.wordpress.com/20...-can-go-screw/

I don't know what this "mob" mentality will evolve into or whether it will just go away but facts are facts: the mob was made up of hundreds of blacks. Don't turn a blind eye due to political correctness.

—John F. Kennedy

Question Thanks But Where Is The Video??

I agree with you, I would shoot to protect myself and my family. Link for video please. Thanks!

—John F. Kennedy

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    If you choose to do so, your life will change. Plan to spend alot of money on a good lawyer defending your actions in court. We need stronger self defense laws in WI. The law is on the side of the animals rioting...

I agree with you, I would shoot to protect myself and my family. Link for video please. Thanks!

Oops, my bad, I remember copying the link, but I never pasted it. I'm at work and I had someone come and ask me a question. Try to watch all of the video series if you can, and his "Shoot to Live" series, all good stuff to absorb.

Once again, the part I was referring to is 5 minutes 45 seconds into the video.
    http://youtu.be/AJazmbDH7S8
    Last edited by Pyro01; 08-05-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: added more info

- Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast