• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No suspects in custody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Thought The Debt Limit Had Been Raised?

This story is very disturbing. The second linked article seems to be a bit more honest than the first. Link again for those that missed it: http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

This is why I ALWAYS have my gun(s) on the front seat next to me "unloaded and encased" until the new law goes into effect 1NOV2011.

So what happens when we have to defend ourselves against these "MOBS" with lethal force?

protias

Except we won't be able to carry in the park. We'd have to remain defenseless until we got to our vehicle.

bigdaddy1

Except we won't be able to carry in the park. We'd have to remain defenseless until we got to our vehicle.

Thats why unless the Govt. can guarantee MY personal safety at all times they should not be able to regulate when, where or how I need to protect myself.

Vandil

Ever since watching that truck driver get pulled out of his semi and beaten with a brick. I've decided I wasn't stopping for anything even if it means driving over people.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
This is the 2nd time in just over a month that masses of BLACK youths have surged into a park in the Milwaukee area & beaten White people, This time the FLASH Mob was bigger & even more Violent... Someone will get shot by someone defending themself & that person will be branded a racist & convicted of a hate crime...because only white people can commit a hate crime .. What the Police Chief going to say this time ??? Will he call it like it is ????? NO, because it's HIS PEOPLE doing the crime ! If this keeps up things are going to get ugly !!! White people need to be smart & stay away from Events in Milwaukee..heck your not missing anything anyways Milwaukee is a Toilet let the Blacks have it..

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
This Does It For Me. I'm Now Carrying Four Magazines Loaded To The Max At All Times.

At this time I would be unsure.
Good reason AB69 needs the "Stand Your Ground" idea in it.

I bet this kind of flash mob does not work so well in Utah...

Time to break out the high capacity handgun and mags? Or keep using the ole Glock 36 with 4 magazines loaded with .45 ACP?

These "events" are out of control.

I agree with Glock34 to stay out of places like Milwaukee. The only time I even get near that scum hole city is when I have to drive by it or through parts of it on the Interstate.

The "real" question is "When will these riots and mobs spread into other communities?" And what will the local police do to protect the honest citizens when it does happen? I think we all know the answer to that question: NOTHING.

LaBomba

This is the 2nd time in just over a month that masses of BLACK youths have surged into a park in the Milwaukee area & beaten White people, This time the FLASH Mob was bigger & even more Violent... Someone will get shot by someone defending themself & that person will be branded a racist & convicted of a hate crime...because only white people can commit a hate crime .. What the Police Chief going to say this time ??? Will he call it like it is ????? NO, because it's HIS PEOPLE doing the crime ! If this keeps up things are going to get ugly !!! White people need to be smart & stay away from Events in Milwaukee..heck your not missing anything anyways Milwaukee is a Toilet let the Blacks have it..

You talk so FUGLY I don't know where to start.

It's "his people" doing the crime? Do you mean LEOs? Or are you under the misimpression that Chief Flynn is black? See http://city.milwaukee.gov/Police/mpdchief for a touch of enlightenment. Go easy on it until you build up a tolerance.

You think that if something is a toilet Blacks deserve it?

Yeah, You WILL be branded a racist. By thinking people everywhere.

Pyro01

This story is very disturbing. The second linked article seems to be a bit more honest than the first. Link again for those that missed it: http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

This is why I ALWAYS have my gun(s) on the front seat next to me "unloaded and encased" until the new law goes into effect 1NOV2011.

So what happens when we have to defend ourselves against these "MOBS" with lethal force?

Go to 5:45 in this video by Massad Ayoob, this is not legal advice, do the research and make sure what is said here applies for the state of WI. However, he talks about disparity of force, that if you're in a confrontation with a group of people and they're threatening you with great bodily harm or possibility of death, you can respond with deadly force.

Personally, if I was coming out of state fair armed with my .45 either openly carried or concealed(After Nov. 1), and a large mob rushes my wife and I. I would defend her and myself.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
You talk so FUGLY I don't know where to start.

It's "his people" doing the crime? Do you mean LEOs? Or are you under the misimpression that Chief Flynn is black? See http://city.milwaukee.gov/Police/mpdchief for a touch of enlightenment. Go easy on it until you build up a tolerance.

You think that if something is a toilet Blacks deserve it?

Yeah, You WILL be branded a racist. By thinking people everywhere.

Hey. NEW GUY..don't worry about it ! I think it's funny your DEFENDING THESE SCUM BAGS The black people created that toilet called Milwaukee..so yes..let them have it. I am old enough to remember going to the North ridge mall when I was a little kid with my Grand mother & Mom when I visited my Grandmother in Grafton we would drive to mall for the day. Back in 1976-1979 that area of Milwaukee was gang free & nice area of Milwaukee.. FAST FORWARD TO TODAY the Northridge mall has been closed for years, caused by a lack of customers because the BLACK gangs took over that area in the 90's, raping & attacking people in the parking lots..... Back in the early 60's when my Parents lived in the Capitol court area of Milwaukee that WAS a nice area, no gangs, no crime, NO drugs, NO BLACK FLASH MOBS. The AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY HAS ALLOWED MILWAUKEE TO TURN INTO A TOILET, yet they blame it on the White pople (( whitey has been keeping us down, blah, blah, blah )) they live over there in the nice area's while we get the bad area..well WHO TUNED IT INTO A BAD AREA ???? YUP...THE BLACKS DID ! No I won't be BRANDED Racist i am just telling the truth..BUT YOU NEW GUY..will be branded a PC white apologist, that's if your white... oh, I know flynn is white..& yes I said HIS PEOPLE ..he is the Police Chief of Milwaukee the toilet so those BLACK YOUTH turds are his turds... :)

Last edited:

XDFDE45

I wonder if this will be another "color blind" crime even though judging by reports as of now it was blacks attacking whites. AGAIN!!!! If something like this happened the other way around where a large group of whites had attacked blacks I can promise you Flynn and the usual cast of cronies (Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP, ACLU etc.) would be here calling for the FBI to investigate and call out the SWAT teams to go make arrests of anyone involved :mad:.

protias

Go to 5:45 in this video by Massad Ayoob, this is not legal advice, do the research and make sure what is said here applies for the state of WI. However, he talks about disparity of force, that if you're in a confrontation with a group of people and they're threatening you with great bodily harm or possibility of death, you can respond with deadly force.

Personally, if I was coming out of state fair armed with my .45 either openly carried or concealed(After Nov. 1), and a large mob rushes my wife and I. I would defend her and myself.

We will not be able to carry in State Fair because it is less than 3 weeks, it is enclosed, and they charge a fee to get it. With that said, I'm not sure how they are going to enforce CC.

Pyro01

I figured that we probably wouldn't be able to carry at the state fair, but I was just putting it as an example of a place. It can be any place for all I care, just wanted to share that little piece of information with everyone.

protias

I figured that we probably wouldn't be able to carry at the state fair, but I was just putting it as an example of a place. It can be any place for all I care, just wanted to share that little piece of information with everyone.

I completely agree with you here, but I just wanted to point out how r-tarded the law is. The criminals don't care where weapons (yes, even fists) are prohibited.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

the state fair will be posted. you will NOT be able to defend yourself..unless you decide to ccw anyways..

smithman

There is a simple solution. Flash mobs typically don't like daylight. If you choose to go to these types of events, then do so during the day and lessen your chances. Or assuming they are not carefully searching people entering the event, carry something you can use as a weapon even if it's not a gun.

The news reports on the TV today have said nothing about the race of the flash mob. This is of course on purpose. I don't recall ever hearing about a white flash mob in Milwaukee. Because you know if such a white mob existed at all or was attacking black people, it would make NATIONAL news.

filhar1

Going to the fair early Monday, not staying late. Not going to see Jeff Dunham now. Glock locked in car and covered. Haven't seen this since the.70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.