• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No suspects in custody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro01

Penalty for CC in a posted place is what exactly?

I think if you're caught the first time and you claim you didn't see the sign you'll be asked to leave peacefully and put the gun away, but if you get caught again then it's criminal trespassing and everything that goes along with it. However you could get stuck with criminal trespassing the first time you're caught all depending on who catches you.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Glock34 Is A Bit Gruff But Is He Being Truthful?

You talk so FUGLY I don't know where to start.

It's "his people" doing the crime? Do you mean LEOs? Or are you under the misimpression that Chief Flynn is black? See http://city.milwaukee.gov/Police/mpdchief for a touch of enlightenment. Go easy on it until you build up a tolerance.

You think that if something is a toilet Blacks deserve it?

Yeah, You WILL be branded a racist. By thinking people everywhere.

Glock34 may not be P.C. and in reality no one should. He may be gruff but is he speaking truthfully? Yes, he is. P.C. speak demeans opinions and allows the minorities to speak freely with no repercussions.

Our current administration has divided this country racially and is pushing us from being "Americans" to being "African American", "Hispanic", "Italian Americans", etc....why aren't we just "Americans"? Because race plays a major role these days and the government has made everyone but caucasians a "protected class" of people. Our corrupt government is splitting the American People into segmented populations for votes and control of this country. They are pushing the blacks and hispanics to vote democrat by giving them a free pass and also pushing the whites to vote democrat by ramming political correctness down their throats.

Eric Holder has even stated publicly that "My People" are exempt from the Civil Rights Voting Laws because they are black.

Links: http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshg...ack_Panther_case_focus_demeans_my_people.html

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/03/04/hey-eric-holder-meet-my-people/

http://votingfemale.wordpress.com/2...e-get-a-pass-meaning-you-people-can-go-screw/

I don't know what this "mob" mentality will evolve into or whether it will just go away but facts are facts: the mob was made up of hundreds of blacks. Don't turn a blind eye due to political correctness.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks But Where Is The Video??

Go to 5:45 in this video by Massad Ayoob, this is not legal advice, do the research and make sure what is said here applies for the state of WI. However, he talks about disparity of force, that if you're in a confrontation with a group of people and they're threatening you with great bodily harm or possibility of death, you can respond with deadly force.

Personally, if I was coming out of state fair armed with my .45 either openly carried or concealed(After Nov. 1), and a large mob rushes my wife and I. I would defend her and myself.

I agree with you, I would shoot to protect myself and my family. Link for video please. Thanks!

Pyro01

I agree with you, I would shoot to protect myself and my family. Link for video please. Thanks!

Oops, my bad, I remember copying the link, but I never pasted it. I'm at work and I had someone come and ask me a question. Try to watch all of the video series if you can, and his "Shoot to Live" series, all good stuff to absorb.

Once again, the part I was referring to is 5 minutes 45 seconds into the video.
http://youtu.be/AJazmbDH7S8

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks For The Link! Here Is A Link Of My Own: Time To Get A Gun By Steve Lee

Oops, my bad, I remember copying the link, but I never pasted it. I'm at work and I had someone come and ask me a question. Try to watch all of the video series if you can, and his "Shoot to Live" series, all good stuff to absorb.

Once again, the part I was referring to is 5 minutes 45 seconds into the video.
http://youtu.be/AJazmbDH7S8

Thanks!

Time To Get A Gun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f7ENRikUqE&feature=digest

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Perhaps But At Least We Will Be Alive....

If you choose to do so, your life will change. Plan to spend alot of money on a good lawyer defending your actions in court. We need stronger self defense laws in WI. The law is on the side of the animals rioting...

I understand what you are saying but I sure as heck am not going to let them attack/murder me and my family.

LaBomba

Glock34 may not be P.C. and in reality no one should. He may be gruff but is he speaking truthfully? Yes, he is. P.C. speak demeans opinions and allows the minorities to speak freely with no repercussions.

Our current administration has divided this country racially and is pushing us from being "Americans" to being "African American", "Hispanic", "Italian Americans", etc....why aren't we just "Americans"? Because race plays a major role these days and the government has made everyone but caucasians a "protected class" of people. Our corrupt government is splitting the American People into segmented populations for votes and control of this country. They are pushing the blacks and hispanics to vote democrat by giving them a free pass and also pushing the whites to vote democrat by ramming political correctness down their throats.

Eric Holder has even stated publicly that "My People" are exempt from the Civil Rights Voting Laws because they are black.

Links: http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshg...ack_Panther_case_focus_demeans_my_people.html

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/03/04/hey-eric-holder-meet-my-people/

http://votingfemale.wordpress.com/2...e-get-a-pass-meaning-you-people-can-go-screw/

I don't know what this "mob" mentality will evolve into or whether it will just go away but facts are facts: the mob was made up of hundreds of blacks. Don't turn a blind eye due to political correctness.

With all respect, RCawdor: I believe that the State Fair incident is cause to condemn the individuals who rioted.

Not the current administration.

Not, as Glock34 does, the entire City of Milwaukee, or all Blacks, or the Milwaukee Chief of Police.

Last edited:

Vandil

I understand what you are saying but I sure as heck am not going to let them attack/murder me and my family.

Excess Personal Liability Insurance, Armed Citizens Defense Network, CHLPP, and Allstate's $1mill home owners rider are all options.

Be prepared.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
State Fair imposes curfew after mob attacks

"Frenette said in a news conference Friday that seven State Fair Police officers were injured in the attacks and that two have been treated and released from the hospital. 24 teenagers were arrested after attacking fairgoers Thursday night."

It's ok everybody, there's a curfew now so everyone will be safe. No need to carry your gun at all. Sarcasm off.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Never Said "All Blacks" And Yes, A Lot Of This Is Due To The Obama Administration.

With all respect, RCawdor: I believe that the State Fair incident is cause to condemn the individuals who rioted.

Not, as Glock34 does, the entire City of Milwaukee, or all Blacks, or the Milwaukee Chief of Police.

Please look at ALL the incidents that have happened in JUST Wisconsin in the past few months. There have been mob after mob of blacks rioting and beating whites in Wisconsin. Many NEWS agencies refuse to report that they are black. Reading the articles today not even FOX NEWS said they were black. Why? Political Correctness. P.C. is wrong and denigrates freedom of speech so we have to watch every word out of our mouths. I am not a follower of P.C. and never will be. I try not to be rude but I will speak freely as is my right and others rights even if I don't agree with what they say.

I think Milwaukee and Chicago are gang havens and filled with corruption and violence. I don't go to either one nor do I go to any neighborhood or area that may be perceived that way by me. Ever been to Camden, N.J.? I have. Never again. We can banter back and forth about this until the Cows come home. It won't change the facts of what has happened and continues to happen all across this country. The Obama administration is certainly pushing the People apart due to skin color.

Last edited:

Trip20

I would react swiftly and with little regard for my attackers well-being.

I would deal with the consequences later.

The thought of being stomped while helplessly watching my wife being attacked by a mob of mongrels is beyond unbearable.

Gunslinger

I agree. Funny thing, they were all black and only attacked whites. They should be charged with a hate crime and sentenced appropriately. If the races were reversed, the racist pig holder would be there with jesse jackass, big al and jerry wright shucking and jiving for the cameras. Where are they now? Don't delude yourself into thinking obooba and his inner circle haven't played the race card over and over, and that these halfwitted black thugs haven't gotten the message. Get Whitey is ok now with our 'daddy' in the "white" house.

Outdoorsman1

I would react swiftly and with little regard for my attackers well-being.

I would deal with the consequences later.

The thought of being stomped while helplessly watching my wife being attacked by a mob of mongrels is beyond unbearable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Me Too...... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Except I do not have a wife.... but any lady I choose to be with at the time deserves the same protection..

Outdoorsman1

LaBomba

Please look at ALL the incidents that have happened in JUST Wisconsin in the past few months. There have been mob after mob of blacks rioting and beating whites in Wisconsin. Many NEWS agencies refuse to report that they are black. Reading the articles today not even FOX NEWS said they were black. Why? Political Correctness. P.C. is wrong and denigrates freedom of speech so we have to watch every word out of our mouths. I am not a follower of P.C. and never will be. I try not to be rude but I will speak freely as is my right and others rights even if I don't agree with what they say.

I think Milwaukee and Chicago are gang havens and filled with corruption and violence. I don't go to either one nor do I go to any neighborhood or area that may be perceived that way by me. Ever been to Canton, N.J.? I have. Never again. We can banter back and forth about this until the Cows come home. It won't change the facts of what has happened and continues to happen all across this country. The Obama administration is certainly pushing the People apart due to skin color.

RCawdor, you didn't say "all Blacks"... and I didn't say that you did.

I can't speak to what other news outlets are doing, but the Journal Sentinel isn't PC'ing the race factor:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html

Examples from above article:

"Struebing said the fights that broke out in the midway area involved black youths fighting other black youths. He said those fights were not racially motivated.....Officials could not say what started what witnesses said was a series of racially charged incidents that apparently began as early as 7 p.m. in the midway...... Witnesses told WTMJ-AM (620) that dozens to hundreds of young black people were beating white people as they left the fair late Thursday night. Patrice Harris, a spokeswoman for the fair, said a police alert she was given indicated four people were hurt.
It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," Norb Roffers of Wind Lake told WTMJ. He said he left the State Fair entrance near the corner of S. 84th St. and W. Schlinger Ave. in West Allis.
One eyewitness, a concession worker who works near the midway area, told the Journal Sentinel that large groups of African-American youths ran through the midway area, knocking over young children and adults, disrupting midway rides and tearing signs up.
The man described the crowd gathered around the fight as African-American, predominantly male and mainly 15- to 20-year-olds.
[another] eyewitness estimated the mob at between 30 to 50 black youths.
The eyewitness said he was the recipient of several racially charged comments from the black youths. "

filhar1

Luckily, we live in Wisconsin, and poisonous critters tend to stay in their dens when it is cold. On another matter. They are supposedly checking parcels at the gate. Does anyone know if they are checking vehicles if you park in the racetrack infield? What about the main lot?

Packfanatic

Riots

I think Milwaukee and Chicago are gang havens and filled with corruption and violence. I don't go to either one nor do I go to any neighborhood or area that may be perceived that way by me. Ever been to Canton, N.J.? I have. Never again. We can banter back and forth about this until the Cows come home. It won't change the facts of what has happened and continues to happen all across this country. The Obama administration is certainly pushing the People apart due to skin color.

+9999 You forgot to add Madison as well.... Just saying all is perfect in Madison .. ya know what i mean? i agree this PC stuff is bull ____

Vandil

What ever the penalty is, it MUST be better then getting caught without a gun when you needed one.
I would love to see the "take" on this from WAVE...

DOJ says "Class B forfeiture" up to $1000

Here's the bit on infield parking.

"Special events (e.g. sporting events, concerts, etc):
It is unlawful for any person to enter or remain at a special event if the organizers of the special event have notified the actor not to remain at the special event while carrying a firearm or with that type of firearm. The provision does not apply if the firearm is in a vehicle driven or parked in the parking facility, to any part of the special event grounds or building that is used as a parking facility"

Status
Not open for further replies.