• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this considered Open Carry???

eye95

Nope. Just stupid.

Why would anyone want to create the illusion of having a firearm their hand when they don't actually have one in their hand?? It runs the same risk that having a gun in your hand does, with none of the benefit. Dumb.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If it looks like a gun and puts someone on fear for their life.......think you can see where this might go.:uhoh:

Baked on Grease

No, this could be construed as brandishing, as an earlier poster alluded to. Of course... As a business owner in the VTech area I would not be adverse to selling them... Just for the lulz...
They really need to get over their fear of firearms... by getting their own!

Sent using tapatalk

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
I saw this and immediately thought, "well that's a good way to get shot"

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I know he's been banned, but could somebody send a few dozen of those bags to "he whose name shall not be spoken"?

At least he'd have some place to put all his press clippings and court filings after he gets proned out for carrying that.

stay safe.

hrdware

A little more info...

...about the bag. This bag was This bag was given when you bought a book by Belgium's most famous crime-writer.

4angrybadgers

At first I just thought it was funny, but after thinking about it, I think eye95 said it best. All the potential trouble of a real gun, with no benefits.

I know he's been banned, but could somebody send a few dozen of those bags to "he whose name shall not be spoken"?

At least he'd have some place to put all his press clippings and court filings after he gets proned out for carrying that.

stay safe.
:lol: That truly made me LOL.

orsonclapping1.gif

okboomer

stay safe.

Yep, I thought about him too! :banana: