• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting Day

Gunslinger

Novacane isn't a problem, just a local pain killer. Nitrous needs to wear off before you can drive, anyway. Once it does--pretty quickly, you're fine.

M-Taliesin

Novacane isn't a problem, just a local pain killer. Nitrous needs to wear off before you can drive, anyway. Once it does--pretty quickly, you're fine.

Howdy Pard!
I agree. NO2 usually wears off before they release you back to the wild. Usually before you are even out of the chair.
What bothered me about my last visit to the dentist is why the thing had stirrups!

Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned, but I don't trust a dental chair that has stirrups!!!!!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Things I learned today,
#1 - Some (or most) LEO's don't really care! (Good Thing)

I get the distinct impression Sheriff Makita and the CSPD Chief of Police work very well together to ensure Colorado Springs doesn't become a focal point for any of the many LEO/OC encounters located elsewhere we read about on OCDO. From what I gather, local law enforcement is understandably concerns about citizens carrying firearms, but they're also respectful not only of our right to do so, but also of the deterrent value that keeps the criminals out of town and makes the LEO's jobs that much less dangerous.