• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom County OC

heresolong

Wait...stopped carrying, or stopped running?

LOL. Nice call. Stopped carrying while running.

I suppose the next poster is going to point out that if it was a pain in the *** I'm probably carrying it in the wrong place. Go ahead guys, get it over with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freedom1Man

LOL. Nice call. Stopped carrying while running.

I suppose the next poster is going to point out that if it was a pain in the *** I'm probably carrying it in the wrong place. Go ahead guys, get it over with.
It is only a pain.... there if you are carrying it wrong.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Out and about shopping with Herself. We are getting quite a few positive comments about the pistol lately. Several just yesterday.
I think the ivory grips on a black gun make it a bit more visible from a distance. Matters not, because all is good and comments are VERY positive.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
A little range fire on friday with Boomboy and SVG, w/significant others. Good shooting and a fine meal in Lynden. What great People they have in Lynden.

Aromatherapy...good for the soul.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Out on daily parade today. Stopped by Deals Only for a few provisions. As I walked in the door I was greeted by the three ladies at the checkouts, big smiles. As I shopped, others greeted me with big smiles. I came across the owner and she made my day by telling me, " I like it when you are shopping in my store."

The People love us.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I was in Value Village yesterday and I was watching an old guy playing with something he did not recognize. As I passed by, he looked up and said"You've got a gun!!", so I replied, "You've got a Light Saber!!", "So we are even." He had n clue as to the toy in his hand and was so enamored with my pistol he had to tell me about the last FOUR thefts he has had at his house. He has a gun but keeps it locked up. Oh my.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I was in Value Village yesterday and I was watching an old guy playing with something he did not recognize. As I passed by, he looked up and said"You've got a gun!!", so I replied, "You've got a Light Saber!!", "So we are even." He had n clue as to the toy in his hand and was so enamored with my pistol he had to tell me about the last FOUR thefts he has had at his house. He has a gun but keeps it locked up. Oh my.

Double face palm!

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Been less than 100% health and went out and about with my Sweet Baboo. When crossing a parking lot we heard a guy yell "Hey,nice gun , what is it?" we both replied 1911 and he complimented my grips. Cool, we are in normal conversations.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Luncheon Alert for Whatcom County

Lunch, on Saturday, 13 Feb at ONE O'CLOCK. Location is one of Whatcom Counties favorites, Hops&Headz, info below

Come on over/down/up to Bellingham on Saturday. Spend some time with like minded Citizens.

Hops N Headz  
WebsiteDirections
Restaurant
Address: 3207 Northwest Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: (360) 392-8506
Hours: Open today · 12–10PM
Menu: hopsnheadz.com

Last edited: