• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom County OC

Boomboy007

Wanted to say a big "Well Done" to MSG Laigaie on his annual kid spookin' jamboree. The house and yard looked absolutely amazing, and there were 296 visitors. I have included a photo, and it is NOT retouched or altered. His stuff looked THAT GOOD irl.
0400008336f193c0c826670599d915b1.jpg

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
If their for sale, I want them all

I think the Gods tease me constantly by placing wonderful weapons at very good prices. They play on my addiction. I cannot seem to pass a nics tho. I just purchased a nice little compact .45 1911, while waiting for that S&W revolver to clear from my last purchase. Delayed on both. I just cannot stop. Does shick shadel handle probs like this? My Sweet Baboo is concerned a bit.

Do you have an uncontrollable urge to buy every decent gun you see?

[video]https://youtu.be/W4-h-Wx08kw?list=RD-TC2xTCb_GU[/video]

OC Freedom

I think the Gods tease me constantly by placing wonderful weapons at very good prices. They play on my addiction. I cannot seem to pass a nics tho. I just purchased a nice little compact .45 1911, while waiting for that S&W revolver to clear from my last purchase. Delayed on both. I just cannot stop. Does shick shadel handle probs like this? My Sweet Baboo is concerned a bit.

Do you have an uncontrollable urge to buy every decent gun you see?

[video]https://youtu.be/W4-h-Wx08kw?list=RD-TC2xTCb_GU[/video]

It's my belief that gun addiction is a good thing, just keep on buying. Think of the people it employs, from manufacturing to retail, you're doing your part to keep families from going hungry and losing their homes.

UPIN solves being delayed, I'm glad I got mine, no more problems.

Freedom1Man

It's my belief that gun addiction is a good thing, just keep on buying. Think of the people it employs, from manufacturing to retail, you're doing your part to keep families from going hungry and losing their homes.

UPIN solves being delayed, I'm glad I got mine, no more problems.
UPIN?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Out and about with my Sweet Baboo yesterday. Stopped by a a gun show and was disappointed. Not much to see, same stuff over and over.

As we made our way back to B,ham, we started to get positive comments about the firearm and holster. I kinda forgot I was wearing a sweat shirt marked "ARMED CITIZEN" and that probably drew a bit of attention to it. We stopped in a Mex Restaurant for a meal and a customer interrupted us to ask if we ever had any trouble carrying in public. He was from Sedro Wooly and he told us the LEOs there are a corrupt group of "buddies" who abuse the locals. I do not know of that or heard it before.

All in all it was a positive day of OCing. The 1911 in a wild bunch holster is just gorram pretty.

Grape, I bought another gun this week (I know, it's an addiction) and the nics went right through. Maybe volume is the answer.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Out and about with my Sweet Baboo yesterday. Stopped by a a gun show and was disappointed. Not much to see, same stuff over and over.

As we made our way back to B,ham, we started to get positive comments about the firearm and holster. I kinda forgot I was wearing a sweat shirt marked "ARMED CITIZEN" and that probably drew a bit of attention to it. We stopped in a Mex Restaurant for a meal and a customer interrupted us to ask if we ever had any trouble carrying in public. He was from Sedro Wooly and he told us the LEOs there are a corrupt group of "buddies" who abuse the locals. I do not know of that or heard it before.

All in all it was a positive day of OCing. The 1911 in a wild bunch holster is just gorram pretty.

Grape, I bought another gun this week (I know, it's an addiction) and the nics went right through. Maybe volume is the answer.
Goes to show you that not all addictions are bad/unhealthy.

I'm addicted to food, drink, sleep, and guns myself........though not necessarily in that order :p

sudden valley gunner

My son said he saw a black guy OC today at the supermarket.It's cool because Bham don't have very many black folks and to have a black guy carry in hippy dipply liberal Bham, is just awesome.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Out and about on my daily parade yesterday. Had the oil changed in the family vehicle at jiffy lube. One of the workers there lives in Canada and has a Canadian wife. He wanted to take my picture to prove to his wife that Americans DO go armed.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Get off my lawn!!

Well I had another incident just yesterday. I just do not like bullies and they irritate the bloody cr@p out of me.

About noon, I was busily getting ready for the "gathering" of the Family. Door bell rings, dogs go off and I meander to the door. A gentleman was there and asked about a prior resident of many years ago. I informed him of the fact that "justin" did not live here and needed to repeat that several times. He then told me he had a package (he was in his personal vehicle) and would have to send it back. I told him I did not care, he could send it anywhere and he should leave. I was very busy and had quite a bit on my schedule. He then told me he was going to take a picture of my "house number" and I told him to do so from the street, not my door. He then asked me for a statement and I reiterated for him to "get the hell off my property". After repeated demands for him to leave, he got in my face. He got very close to me (I was standing in my doorway) and I reacted to that. I had a choice of a throat punch (my favorite) or something else. I quickly reached out and popped his ball cap off and over his head. He backed up and picked up his hat. Now he starts with charging me with assault because he was an "officer of the court". I had already figured out he was a process server who lives by the "Bullies way of Business" book. "Show me a badge, show me a warrant, or get your gorram a$$ of my porch.", said I. I called 911. I stayed on the line and gave the operator all the info until the PeeDee arrived. I recognized the officer and he bypassed the "officer of the court" and came up to me for info. I relayed what happened, he spoke to the "OoftheC" and told him to keep away from me and to not return. I assume he expected me to be arrested. The bad boy left in his truck and the LEO, who had been joined by another LEO, told me he would not be back. All was right in my little world again.

At NO time was the firearm on my hip mentioned by anyone. I usually tell a 911 op that I am visibly armed, this time I did not. I will get a copy of the police report and find out who "clown boy" worked for and at a minimum register a complaint with them. I do not like bullies.

Boomboy007

I can not fathom what that man was thinking, regardless of whether he saw your gun or not (I bet he did not). When I was working LE, we had similar issues with the occasional bail enforcement agent, aka bounty hunter.

That guy has no idea how fortunate he is. Good job on your "zen". Blood would have been difficult to clean off of your porch.