• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom County OC

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Unfortunately, mine is only a retirement from the military - not a retirement from working. :(

John I thought you had been on this forum for ages? I know we have interacted on USA quite often, but for some reason I thought you were a regular here. Well anyway it's good to have you onboard here, I know you will be an asset. Check out our annual camping trip in the events section.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Just moving closer to the Freedom my Friends. OC is not an issue in Montana as the carrying of weapons in general is pretty much ignored. Do what you will but harm none has always been my creedo. That seems to ring true here State wide. I am Home.

I did enjoy Washington. I like the mountain, the trees, and everything that went with it. I made many Friends....Rob, Brian, Ron, and many more. Together, we made waves. We made progress. We got to sit down with the .gov and design LEO policy. We were everywhere the People were. We gave people a way to liberate themselves. We told the OC story. You guys keep it up, it was fun.

Lori and I will be at Wenatchee. We already have a reservation.

I

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Just remember MSG that the bloomberg cancer is growing. Keep your head on a swivel to keep it from creeping into MT as well. Nowhere is "safe".

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Whatcom County had a really great luncheon at one of the Bellingham Fred Meyers. It went really well and a great time was had by all. One of the local Trolls actually sat down for a limited conversation. Great Job WOCWC

ARADCOM

OC’er in Stanwood

Haven’t seen another OC’er for a while but ran into one in Stanwood yesterday.

I had just exited the QFC and noticed the guy in front of me, pushing a full grocery cart with his small children in tow, was carrying a medium size semi in a OWB holster with a retention strap. I commented on his carry and we exchanged a few pleasantries.

Nice to see a younger family man exercising his rights.

Boomboy007

Whatcom County open carry luncheon Sunday, January 21.

Call to all local Patriots: we will have our next meeting on Sunday, January 21 at 12:00pm. It will be at a local restaurant in Bellingham. We will announce the location closer to the date. Also, several of us are planning to attend the Olympia rally on Friday, January 12. We'll be leaving quite early; anyone wanting to carpool, let me know.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Call to all local Patriots: we will have our next meeting on Sunday, January 21 at 12:00pm. It will be at a local restaurant in Bellingham. We will announce the location closer to the date..

I got word that the Whatcom County pet, Marcus Dee, has shared this info in a post called "The deplorables are gathering". You guys and gals be safe when dealing with this nutcase.

Boomboy007

Whatcom Open Carry luncheon January 21, 2018, 12:00pm.

We are meeting at 12:00 at 5 Guy's Burgers: 1301 W Bakerview Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226. If you can manage it, PLEASE come support us, and have a great burger, to boot. We are expecting some trolls, so friendly faces are welcome.

bjorn skis

open carry lunch

no one made any fuss what so ever just another fine lunch with friends Boomboy had a burger salad

no one with oc hammers either:lol:

Boomboy007

Whatcom Open Carry luncheon Saturday, March 31, 1:00pm.

Once again Patriots shall gather to dine and dish at Applebee's restaurant, 1069 E Sunset Dr, Bellingham, WA. Come join us for a meal, and stay for the company. We will be planning our trip down to Olympia next month to join the pro 2A demonstration. Come join us!

Boomboy007

Applebee's caved.

We met at Applebee's as planned, and we totalled 14 strong. We were seated, orders were placed, and all was well. Then one of our pro oppression foes, along with a fellow failed progressive politician, came into the restaurant and started making a scene. Despite the fact that I verified earlier that official Applebee's corporate policy was to follow state law, the management asked us to conceal our firearms. We politely declined, and instead went next door to Panda Palace, where the owner was THRILLED to accept our $400+ worth of business.

--snipped--

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We met at Applebee's as planned, and we totalled 14 strong. We were seated, orders were placed, and all was well. Then one of our pro oppression foes, along with a fellow failed progressive politician, came into the restaurant and started making a scene. Despite the fact that I verified earlier that official Applebee's corporate policy was to follow state law, the management asked us to conceal our firearms. We politely declined, and instead went next door to Panda Palace, where the owner was THRILLED to accept our $400+ worth of business.

--snipped--

It appears as though you and the group as a whole were 'swatted'. I believe that is illegal,eh?
Nope. Not illegal.

No one was "swatted." That would have involved the use of Law Enforcement.

Applebee's is private property and these quests complied with the decision of local management.

solus

This gentleman’s recommendation(s) would be to find a user friendly news or tv reporter asking them if they want to run a human interest story; and/or write a concise op-ed for the local paper(s); as well as determine who the district manager is to meet personally to go along with a tersely worded note (certified return receipt) to Applebee’s corp about the situation you experienced.

A further suggestion post your letter to Dine Brands corp president, return receipt, as well as seek out DM for your area, push the buzz words from this site https://www.dinebrands.com/en/social-responsibility/supporting-our-neighborhoods in this business isn’t supporting the neighbourhood institutions of the business’ community!

Finally, might do a FOIA to see what lengths were considered by your distractors as it would lend credibility to a claim that your group was put at significant risk, etc., from this situation!

cheers!

ps: https://www.bing.com/search?q=applebee's+ceo+email+address&FORM=QSRE3

Last edited:

Boomboy007

Whatcom County Open Carry luncheon Sunday, 11/18/2018. 11:30am

Hello, fellow disheartened patriots of Washington. We shall gather once again to enjoy our freedom and discuss guns, as well as having a dang good pizza. We plan to meet at Round Table Pizza in the Sunset Square plaza in Bellingham. We will meet Sunday, November 18, 2018. We are really looking for a good turnout this time around, so please come on out if you possibly can. Since we DO have a few trolls that like to give us a hard time, we are going to have a backup location, just in case. That said, Round Table knows who we are, and have no issues. We have the room till at least 1:30pm, and maybe longer if they don't book it.

Round Table Pizza
1145 E Sunset Dr
(Sunset Square)
Bellingham, WA 98226

Our "just in case"
Xing's Panda Palace
1145 E. Sunset Drive #115
(Sunset Square)
Bellingham, WA 98226

They are literally next door to one another.

I look forward to enjoying a slice, and dishing some politics. See you there!

Boomboy007

Luncheon Sunday, 11/18/2018. TIME and VENUE CHANGE.

Just an FYI: We are still meeting Sunday, 11/18/2018. We will be meeting at Cedar's Restaurant (2019 E Main St, Ferndale, WA) at 2:00pm.