• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom County OC

Samantha

Hey everybody!!! It's been a while since I've been on here, I've kinda been busy with a non profit I work with and a local **** group I lead. I haven't been doing a whole lot of OC lately mostly because it's really uncomfortable to carry a full size but I do OC on occasion and I always CC! Anyway I was just curious when the next meeting is, I kinda miss you guys and would love to see you again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Hey Sam, I still have your flag from the last event. I will bring it next trip.

Sweet Baboo and I went to the range with my Son and his new Sweety. It was her first time with a weapon and she left with a HUGE smile. I love first time shooters.

Captain Spaulding

Better late than never

Better late than never,

Hello all, new to the forums here , been reading on the awhile though. Lots of info to be found.

as you can see I live in Blaine WA so hope to get to know you all better

:banana:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to the boards it is nice to see more Open Carriers in Whatcom County. If you have been lurking you know we also have a fazeboog page to advertise local events.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Washington-Open-Carry-Whatcom-County/366874943419858

stop by and take a look.
Keeping everything relevant and maximizing the return, please post to the Washington Events also
icon14.png

Captain Spaulding

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
OC Camping for 2014 May 16,17,18

My Sweet Baboo and I will be making it to this years camping event by motorcycle. If you would like to ride with us that would be great. If you are coming up from the south, we can stand a few overnight guests the night before the run.

Calvin?? Calvin?? You out there Mate?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Stopped by the magazine rack at Haggens. A gentleman stopped and asked if anyone ever gave me a hard time about wearing a pistol. I said , no, he said that's great, Thanks for Standing up.
Cool, it has been a while since I heard a Citizen say that.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
April already??

Yes, it is that time of the month where the Armed Citizens of Whatcom County gather for a meal and conversation.

This month the Second Saturday OCDO meet will be at the suggestion of our own Boomboy.
Brian has us going to
FIVE GUYS BURGERS on Sunday, thirteen April at high noon

1301 W. Bakerview Road
Bellingham, WA 98226

Phone: 360-734-8300
Fax: 360-734-8310

RSVP not required, but we would like as many of us as possible to attend.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I was coming out of B&N books thursday and held the door for a guy with a cane. He spotted my pistol, laughed and said " Hey, that's great, I should strap on my luger." That started the conversation, we talked about his Marine son in Afgh. I suggested he go ahead and start carrying the luger.

I am going to the "antiques roadshow" exhibit here in B'ham. I will attend with my Sweet Baboo and my Mum-in law. This will make for an interesting day. I will OC, Lori will conceal. It's a fashion thing.

Rusty Young Man

I was coming out of B&N books thursday and held the door for a guy with a cane. He spotted my pistol, laughed and said " Hey, that's great, I should strap on my luger." That started the conversation, we talked about his Marine son in Afgh. I suggested he go ahead and start carrying the luger.

I am going to the "antiques roadshow" exhibit here in B'ham. I will attend with my Sweet Baboo and my Mum-in law. This will make for an interesting day. I will OC, Lori will conceal. It's a fashion thing.

I'm just checking to make sure you didn't mean "Ruger" instead of a German pistol chambered in 9mm Parabellum, the likes of which I've been itching to even SEE for the past 7 years?

Other than that, great experience. Did you mention OCDO?:D

ARADCOM

New Ammo & Firearms Shop

While OC'ing at the Bakerview Fred Meyer I noticed this sign. The store is presently being remodeled and it looks like they're adding a new space.

I'm hoping that since it's a new department that it will be well stocked when they do open it. So maybe a good chance to pick up some ammo if their pricing is competitive.

Attachments

• Fred Meyer Sign.jpg
    Fred Meyer Sign.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 71