Thread: New member

I have been following these forums for awhile and feel ready to open carry here locally in Hickory. I have seen a few others from this area and wanted to say hello.

Rick

howdy!

howdy from asheville!

Welcome aboard, from Longview technically. I've not had any real problems in the greater Hickory area. One issue with a Walmart mgr at Granite Falls but that's long since been taken care of.

welcome.
    I'm from Conover and OC 95% of the time and CC the other 5%. Like today I was with the family in Kohl's taking advantage of tax free weekend, I went in OCing but after seeing all the people I covered up the XD. I just didn't want to delay the shopping because of someone getting scared. Normally I would not care, But No real issues. The loss prevention guy for Kmart tried to stop me and show my "permit" I just laughed and said NO. I call corporate office and then store manager and had him educated. If you see someone say hello. Most OCers are nice.

Thumbs up

Open carried my SW40GVE to Tractor Supply and then Lowes. A bit nervous but nobody blinked an eye.

Sounds about right. It's been pretty uneventful for me. The way it's supposed to be.