Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New member

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Posts
    3

    New member

    I have been following these forums for awhile and feel ready to open carry here locally in Hickory. I have seen a few others from this area and wanted to say hello.

    Rick

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Fletcher, NC
    Posts
    113

    howdy!

    howdy from asheville!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC, ,
    Posts
    1,025
    Welcome aboard, from Longview technically. I've not had any real problems in the greater Hickory area. One issue with a Walmart mgr at Granite Falls but that's long since been taken care of.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Conover
    Posts
    237
    welcome.
    I'm from Conover and OC 95% of the time and CC the other 5%. Like today I was with the family in Kohl's taking advantage of tax free weekend, I went in OCing but after seeing all the people I covered up the XD. I just didn't want to delay the shopping because of someone getting scared. Normally I would not care, But No real issues. The loss prevention guy for Kmart tried to stop me and show my "permit" I just laughed and said NO. I call corporate office and then store manager and had him educated. If you see someone say hello. Most OCers are nice.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Posts
    3

    Thumbs up

    Open carried my SW40GVE to Tractor Supply and then Lowes. A bit nervous but nobody blinked an eye.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC, ,
    Posts
    1,025
    Sounds about right. It's been pretty uneventful for me. The way it's supposed to be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •