Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: T-Shirt (open carry) link...?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Franklin County, Missouri
    Posts
    42

    T-Shirt (open carry) link...?

    I want one of those cool shirts that I saw being worn last Sunday in Pacific. If possible could someone post the link for purchasing a Open Carry Missouri t-shirt?
    Freedom is not free...!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Robertsville
    Posts
    112
    I believe if you search www.cafepress.com for Missouir open carry or open carry Missouri it should pop up..

  3. #3
    Regular Member xdmcompact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St Louis City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by John3 View Post
    I want one of those cool shirts that I saw being worn last Sunday in Pacific. If possible could someone post the link for purchasing a Open Carry Missouri t-shirt?
    Here you go. http://www.cafepress.com/OpenCarryMo



    I tried to post pics but it won't let me anymore since they changed servers.
    Last edited by xdmcompact; 08-06-2011 at 08:39 PM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Overland, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Here you go. http://www.cafepress.com/OpenCarryMo

    Try this link http://www.customink.com/designs/oc9..._txt-_-button1

    I tried to post pics but it won't let me anymore since they changed servers.
    Hey now. The 9/11 design is for Charity. Please do not use. You can scab all the other OC artwork for your own personal use. Just please do not commission reprints of the 9/11 shirts.

    P.S. currently CafePress is having a 15% percent off sale ending today.

    Doc

  5. #5
    Regular Member xdmcompact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St Louis City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    Hey now. The 9/11 design is for Charity. Please do not use. You can scab all the other OC artwork for your own personal use. Just please do not commission reprints of the 9/11 shirts.

    P.S. currently CafePress is having a 15% percent off sale ending today.

    Doc
    Sorry Doc liked it with both on it just thought it looked good that way. Not trying to take away from charity.

    I took it off of there Doc. Again sorry
    Last edited by xdmcompact; 08-06-2011 at 08:40 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Overland, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Sorry Doc liked it with both on it just thought it looked good that way. Not trying to take away from charity.

    I took it off of there Doc. Again sorry
    OK...you just have to promise a $4 donation for the charity for any shirt you have made. Deal?

    Doc

  7. #7
    Regular Member xdmcompact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St Louis City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    OK...you just have to promise a $4 donation for the charity for any shirt you have made. Deal?

    Doc
    I would gladly do that had I made any, I am out of work and can't even get one of yours right now. Just like the way it looked and was just using that to design it with the designs on both sides. hope to be able to get one by the time the 9/11 event gets here. I always seem to screw up even though I have good intentions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •