• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

T-Shirt (open carry) link...?

John3

I want one of those cool shirts that I saw being worn last Sunday in Pacific. If possible could someone post the link for purchasing a Open Carry Missouri t-shirt?

sohighlyunlikely

Here you go. http://www.cafepress.com/OpenCarryMo

Try this link http://www.customink.com/designs/oc...46120&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1

I tried to post pics but it won't let me anymore since they changed servers.

Hey now. The 9/11 design is for Charity. Please do not use. You can scab all the other OC artwork for your own personal use. Just please do not commission reprints of the 9/11 shirts.

P.S. currently CafePress is having a 15% percent off sale ending today.

Doc

xdmcompact

Hey now. The 9/11 design is for Charity. Please do not use. You can scab all the other OC artwork for your own personal use. Just please do not commission reprints of the 9/11 shirts.

P.S. currently CafePress is having a 15% percent off sale ending today.

Doc

Sorry Doc liked it with both on it just thought it looked good that way. Not trying to take away from charity.

I took it off of there Doc. Again sorry

Last edited:

xdmcompact

OK...you just have to promise a $4 donation for the charity for any shirt you have made. Deal?

Doc

I would gladly do that had I made any, I am out of work and can't even get one of yours right now. Just like the way it looked and was just using that to design it with the designs on both sides. hope to be able to get one by the time the 9/11 event gets here. I always seem to screw up even though I have good intentions.