• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sams club Battle Creek...

Sheldon

I know of others that have OC'd there but when you OC at the gas pump you had better be prepaired......

Prepared that is to talk guns with the guy at the station for at least a half hour....... Whew it was humid out there too....

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
lol nice.

Won't that be the day, when OCDO people start concealing their guns to avoid positive OC encounters! lol

malignity

I was 'detained' about 2 weeks ago at a garage sale for 20 minutes by a woman who's husband open carries as well. I was amused. :) Good conversation.

NHCGRPR45

I was also "detained" and kid-napped. A guy wanted to know about OC and had me follow him over to his group of friends who he said "Thought he was nuts".

at least a 30 minute conversation with catch phrases such as "NO You gotta conceal it!" and thats brandishing!!. My only life line was the tri-folds, thak YOU MOC!