• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got a new bike, Anyone wanna OC ride this week?

kyleplusitunes

I just bought a 2011 Road King, anyone who has a bike wanna go on an OC ride this week? I'm in the Flint area, let me know.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 12.16.27 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 12.16.27 PM.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 107

Onnie

You're just not one of the "cool kids" I guess? Dang it!

Just kidding Onnie, you're plenty cool in my book ;)

Hi there my little Downriver Rat!!!!

I dont care how much you beg, you can not ride on the back of my bike unless you put on that thong first!

LOL

I wish I had the time to go!!!! Working midnights Sunday-Thursdays stink!!!

malignity

Hi there my little Downriver Rat!!!!

I dont care how much you beg, you can not ride on the back of my bike unless you put on that thong first!

LOL

I wish I had the time to go!!!! Working midnights Sunday-Thursdays stink!!!

I know the feeling man. Finally getting myself a 9-5er after being on midnights for 7 years. I haven't celebrated a single holiday since I started that damn hospital job.

Onnie

I know the feeling man. Finally getting myself a 9-5er after being on midnights for 7 years. I haven't celebrated a single holiday since I started that damn hospital job.

ill be done with midnights at the end of august for now anyways...

i haven't gone to a MOC function in a while as my schedule just does not permit it.............

kyleplusitunes

if you guys would like to ride, PM me your number and I'll be in touch... just to warn you though, I've got some pretty awesome mods on my engine already, it's pretty fast =)

Rasher

I got a Sportster about 2 weeks ago for my b-day, can I ride too.

It too has its share of safety chrome, and some nice safety pipes.

Last edited: