Thread: Rest in peace navy seal's....a very sad day for all american's.

Rest in peace navy seal's....a very sad day for all american's.

This such a tragic loss, Prayers inbound for the families of the SEAL Teams. Thank you for you making the ultimate sacrific for your country.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 08-07-2011 at 01:12 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Unhappy

RIP.

I hope and pray, although severely doubt, that this will be the catalyst needed to bring them all home ASAP.

Well, at least I can dream...

A bit of background info would be nice.

It does suck...

boy there getting rid of witnesses fast before the team separates to much, maybe its just strange that its the same team that was involved with getting Osama
    Last edited by ComSec; 08-10-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComSec View Post
    It does suck...

boy there getting rid of witnesses fast before the team separates to much, maybe its just strange that its the same team that was involved with getting Osama
    I won't pursue this on an open forum such as this, but I hear you, brother! I find the few circumstances we know to be highly suspicious.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

I read a strike permanently nabbed those who'd struck the SEALs.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I'm guessing this is what's being referenced.

--
    Peace. ~G
    Last edited by GuidoZ; 08-11-2011 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Changed to Google News link
    Carry weapon: SA XDm .40 SC + 11rd Ranger SXT 180gr

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    A bit of background info would be nice.

As soon as the DOD stops changing their story, I'm sure someone will post some info.

They've changed the casualty number 4 times, and still don't seem able to compile a complete passenger manifest. There is even some confusion as to the nature of the mission, and who was actually piloting the helicopter--Air Force, Army Rangers, or Army National Guard.

Just sayin'...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Yeah, we all be "just saying" ...

Something seems to be really wrong with this ... my 'paranoia bone' is going off big time ... worst case, were these soldiers 'sacrificial lambs' in some sick, twisted form of appeasment by the Occupant to the Radical Islamists for taking OBL out?
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!