• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rest in peace navy seal's....a very sad day for all american's.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
This such a tragic loss, Prayers inbound for the families of the SEAL Teams. Thank you for you making the ultimate sacrific for your country.

Last edited:

ManInBlack

RIP.

I hope and pray, although severely doubt, that this will be the catalyst needed to bring them all home ASAP.

Well, at least I can dream...

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
It does suck...

boy there getting rid of witnesses fast before the team separates to much, maybe its just strange that its the same team that was involved with getting Osama

Last edited:

okboomer

It does suck...

boy there getting rid of witnesses fast before the team separates to much, maybe its just strange that its the same team that was involved with getting Osama

I won't pursue this on an open forum such as this, but I hear you, brother! I find the few circumstances we know to be highly suspicious.

Dreamer

A bit of background info would be nice.

As soon as the DOD stops changing their story, I'm sure someone will post some info.

They've changed the casualty number 4 times, and still don't seem able to compile a complete passenger manifest. There is even some confusion as to the nature of the mission, and who was actually piloting the helicopter--Air Force, Army Rangers, or Army National Guard.

Just sayin'...

okboomer

Yeah, we all be "just saying" ...

Something seems to be really wrong with this ... my 'paranoia bone' is going off big time ... worst case, were these soldiers 'sacrificial lambs' in some sick, twisted form of appeasment by the Occupant to the Radical Islamists for taking OBL out?