• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bad oc in green bay

ssmits

Well I was out and shopping at the mall and was asked many times if I was a cop. I replied no I am OC and it is legal in WI. Then was at Walmart on east side at about 9pm with my wife and 2 kids, and a drunk man and woman cornered me and my family and yelled, "Are you a cop?" As I was trying to help my autistic son, they both yelled again and I replied, "Are you a criminal?" My wife said she could hear the man say, "Oh, tough guy," as they walked away. I know I could have just said no I am not and went on my way, but I do not like drunk people stopping me and yelling at me and my family.

Last edited:

protias

Glad they didn't try anything and escalate it any further. It was wise to get away from them.

By the way, all the typos hurt my head. :(

BROKENSPROKET

I can handle anti-gunners, but drunk people scare me because the can do stupid and illogical things. There have been 2 times that I have chosen not to OC even when it was legal just because of the number of drunks that were outside the beer tent. That is when I know I will be around people who are drinking. I would not expect that to happen at Wal-Mart. I would have called store security.

Peacekeeper

How about these suggestions for response:

1. None of your business.

2. Sorry I don't play the 20 questions game.

3. If you think I'm commiting a crime ... call the police.

What do others have for suggestions?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Stay out of China Mart..I mean Ghetto mart ? I know this must have been a stressful encounter & I am certainly not trying to make light of it...But certain stores attract a less classy form of shopper NOT saying that your not a classy person. I have been to Wally world only 2x in my life & both times the Ghetto Rats were well represented....I now just refuse to shop there...regardless of their pro Carry policy... plus they are the #1 importer of Chinese made goods in the USA :(

Last edited:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Stay out of China Mart..I mean Ghetto mart ? I know this must have been a stressful encounter & I am certainly not trying to make light of it...But certain stores attract a less classy form of shopper NOT saying that your not a classy person. I have been to Wally world only 2x in my life & both times the Ghetto Rats were well represented....I now just refuse to shop there...regardless of their pro Carry policy... plus they are the #1 importer of Chinese made goods in the USA :(

not all of us can afford to be as classy as you Glock34...

HandyHamlet

Actually we can't afford to NOT be as classy as Glock.

Look where eating fake drive-up cheeseburgers, giving our money to big box stores, and supporting China has gotten us. Sh*t food, poisoned plastic junk and Corporations running our lives.

Buy local and support Ma and Pa shops or die a slave.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

Thanks Hamlet..I guess thier are only a few Patriots left in this country, that know the difference...

Every single chineses made item that is bought by Americans ...Strengthens the Chinese economy & weakens the American economy.. Global free trade means only one thing..eventually the American worker will be working for FREE

I can NOT believe this UNPATRIOTIC PC Sheeple Population of The USA a once proud & great nation can't see that !

I would rather pay a few bucks more for MADE IN THE USA & support THIS ECONOMY that buy made in CHINA...

So go ahead keep going to WALMART then at least YOU know who to blame for this rotten economy..yup YOURSELF

Do you know what China is doing with all those Hundreds & Hundreds of Billions / Trillions of dollars that foolish Americans are giving them when you buy thier products ??? They are currently in the process of building a Blue Water Navy that will rival our own in 15 years...they throw over HALF their GDP at the Military. The want to be able to project their Military Power Globally & once that happens...The Mighty USA will not be the BIG boy with the Biggest stick anymore... Then comes potential China calling in our Debt, Military posturing,Naval Blockades, Tiawan get's invaded OUR ALLIE, maybe Invasion of the US Mainland itself with China's 5 million man Army or WW 3 all because the American People & American corporations were, stupid, short sighted & Greedy... Congrats America

What ever happened to AMERICAN NATIONAL PRIDE ???? >>> GREED > NAFTA & CAFTA

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

I made less than $30,000 last year..you silly Moron ! & currently on track to make even less this year..Booking are down, People are not spending what they did because they are out of work, In Debt...BAD ECONOMY... caused by ....Yup >>>> YOU <<<< guessed it.

Last edited:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
I made less than $30,000 last year..you silly Moron ! & currently on track to make even less this year..Booking are down, People are not spending what they did because they are out of work, In Debt...BAD ECONOMY... caused by ....Yup >>>> YOU <<<< guessed it.

Name calling...when you have an argument that can't be supported by logic or evidence...You call people names, like "silly moron."

It's sad because I was just joking, just a little snip. Thick skin people, come on.

When I can afford it, I might spend a little more at a "mom and pop shop." I can't always do that. When I can't, I go to wal-mart. I have to feed my family. The chinese aren't coming to the mainland.

On a side note:
I have a Chinese Mandarin books sitting on my desk at work, people come by and say, "whats that for?" I tell them it is for when china comes to claim their assets since we cannot pay off our debt lol.

Passive101

There is nothing wrong with walmarts. These were a couple of drunk aholes who wanted to create fear. This is a known downside to open carry as a possibility of something that can happen.

I would have used my verbal judo skills in a non combative way unlike the OP. Learning and using your verbal skills properly could protect you and your family instead of putting them in more danger by using combative tones and language.

Situational awareness and verbal skills are some of your most important skills. I'd highly recommend getting a book or taking a class at your community college and most importantly practice them with your training.

I'm glad you and your family are safe

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Name calling...when you have an argument that can't be supported by logic or evidence...You call people names, like "silly moron."

It's sad because I was just joking, just a little snip. Thick skin people, come on.

When I can afford it, I might spend a little more at a "mom and pop shop." I can't always do that. When I can't, I go to wal-mart. I have to feed my family. The chinese aren't coming to the mainland.

On a side note:
I have a Chinese Mandarin books sitting on my desk at work, people come by and say, "whats that for?" I tell them it is for when china comes to claim their assets since we cannot pay off our debt lol.

an argument that can't be supported by logic or evidence.. ??????????????? What are you really that blind, lacking intellect & not up on Current events..Everything I said was & is Logical & backed up by a TON of real world evdince...dammm ...what have you been living in a closet for the last 15 years ?????? LMAO

Jokes need to be followed by...the little smiley face or ( just kidding ) with out those two things..It's not funny.

The Chinese are not coming ??? ...they are already here & own 25% of this country....WOW..

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Not appropriate

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

this is about OC not about wallmart

Well, if you had been supporting your community, neighbors, local farmers, and local businesses there would be no need for your thread now would there? Because you never would have been in Wallyworld in the first place.

It's pretty basic stuff. Eat sh*t, buy sh*t, live a sh*tty life is a corporate slave.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

an argument that can't be supported by logic or evidence.. ??????????????? What are you really that blind, lacking intellect & not up on Current events..Everything I said was & is Logical & backed up by a TON of real world evdince...dammm ...what have you been living in a closet for the last 15 years ?????? LMAO

Jokes need to be followed by...the little smiley face or ( just kidding ) with out those two things..It's not funny.

The Chinese are not coming ??? ...they are already here & own 25% of this country....WOW..
COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Not appropriate

I heard that China has bought 25 sq. miles in Ohio to set up a city that will have it's own sovereignty. For the chinese to manufacture chinese goods on chinese soil inside the USA.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I heard that China has bought 25 sq. miles in Ohio to set up a city that will have it's own soveitnty. For the chinese to manufacture chinese goods on chinese soil inside the USA.

Presume you mean sovereignty - let me know how that works out.

WalkingWolf

I heard that China has bought 25 sq. miles in Ohio to set up a city that will have it's own sovereignty. For the chinese to manufacture chinese goods on chinese soil inside the USA.

I don't think China can do that~~They essentially would just have private property but still be subject to local, state, and federal laws, including labor laws.