Thread: How OC should go.

Layton, Utah, USA

How OC should go.

I went to Maverik on Antelope in Clearfield for a soda the other day. I was OCing and noticed there was a young Clearfield PD officer in there getting a soda as well. I walked by and he gave me a friendly "Hi". I said "Hello". I grabbed my drink and got in line to pay and he stood in line behind me. I paid and left. That was it. That's how OC should go.

North Side *Represents*, Utah, USA
    Nice. Glad it went well for you. Don't try that at the Maverick in Washington Terrace area. Had Weber County Sheriffs stop me as well as an encounter with the manager telling me she'd appreciate if I didn't carry.

Activist Member
    Lenexa, Kansas
    Like everyone else states....if someone tells you I appreciate if you would not carry....then you just tell them "I'll take my business else where then, have a nice day" As far as local enforcers go....if its legal then there's not much else they can do, other than trying to act all brody or up tight in public view.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
    Your title says it best - that is how OC should go.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.