• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KOMO4laphobe

amzbrady

I turned on the news last night on Komo 4, just in time to see 4 shooting reports in a row, 3 of which were not even in this state. Are they trying to scare the public, so that when they see a citizen with a gun they freak out. Their report is very incomplete and had little tidbits of information. It is nice to know we have the "law" on our side as we open carry.

We came to Lynnwood for the night and have had no problems coming and hopefully going.

Dined at Shari's at Union Gap on the way down.
Visited Wally world, 7-11, and stayed at the La Quinta, and nary a word was said.

After leaving the tri-cities, My wife saw the trees as we were coming in and said "Feels like coming home, doesn't it?" I have a feeling we will wind up back on this side sometime in the next year.